Page 140 of 233 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 2328

Thread: Robertson's "The Extremely Fascinating Babies & Children Thread"

Yep, he's probably put it in the smeg quotes thread

Well, as Tony won't go along with my offer because as usual he prefers dishing out infantile abuse from his workplace, I'll play both roles, just for fun

I'll let Tony start the questioning:

Tony: Dominic the Sociopathic Nutter, please explain your "I'm a paramedic this is my professional opinion... Dead kids... Haha... Renal failure... Haha... Wait, why are you all picking on me! Not fair! Right that's it I'm leaving this forum!" to me.

Smeg: Nice cherrypicking Tony!
    Well, first of all, I thought cujo's thread was a joke, because it was in the Lounge and I couldn't believe a parent would risk poisoning their own child and then start a thread on a smutty forum seeking advice about it instead of doing the obvious.

So, the next day, after lots of other members had given their medical advice on the day the thread was started, including one who in the past had claimed to be a pharmacist, which might be true or not but it doesn't matter because it's only a forum username in a smutty virtual world, I decided to have some fun, both with the guy who started the thread who was lashing out against anyone who criticised him, and with the usual suspects such as Aging One and KW who I knew would be all over a newbie acting as if he was someone important on the forum, because they're the most important members of the forum and everyone needs to know it.

So my 29 posts were in the traditional Lounge style of messing around with the thread topic and having a laugh baiting the usual suspect utter tools.

I think it was obviously a joke, unlike you making a staggering 425 posts on Fluke's parenting thread in the members room, using your full name to repeatedly call him a **** and tell him to kill himself etc.

Right, my question. What would you think of a chap that printed out images of his children and handed them out to you and other strangers in a beer bar to try to befriend them?

Tony: Pass

fukk off ant, your are becoming most tedious.

Thailand Lifer
    Quote Originally Posted by TAXEXILE
    fukk off ant, your are becoming most tedious.
    So you keep saying - with tedious regularity - yet here you are. Again.

You senile lying hypocrite.

Well my 3 hour working day is about to begin. Only a few more until my 5 1/2 month break in the sun.

Tony, you're acting like someone that's been trapped in a full time 'tedious rut' existence for 15 years who knows he faces at least 15 more years of the same shite. I can't imagine why

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Quote Originally Posted by TAXEXILE View Post
    we all have our reasons for adopting the personas we wish to occasionally project, but posting personal details under ones real name on an open forum heavily populated by western expats of dubious character in thailand is almost suicidal in its naivety.

but poor pissflaps, he was taken in hook line and sinker, and 10 years down the line he is still flailing around like a skewered cockroach.

but to pity him would be a mistake. the skewer must be ruthlessly twisted.

dont you agree pissflaps?
    Of course he doesn't but the facts say otherwise.

Y'all remember Chitown? Fair and reasonable poster. Might one even say a very 'honest' poster who didn't give up his identity but through nefarious skulduggery he was 'outed' and the tale he endoured speaks for itself.

Point being, rAnt has led a rather event-free existence up to this point...

Thailand Lifer
    Quote Originally Posted by Exexpat
    Well, as Tony won't go along with my offer because as usual he prefers dishing out infantile abuse from his workplace, I'll play both roles, just for fun

I'll let Tony start the questioning:

Tony: Dominic the Sociopathic Nutter, please explain your "I'm a paramedic this is my professional opinion... Dead kids... Haha... Renal failure... Haha... Wait, why are you all picking on me! Not fair! Right that's it I'm leaving this forum!" to me.

Smeg: Nice cherrypicking Tony!
    Well, first of all, I thought cujo's thread was a joke, because it was in the Lounge and I couldn't believe a parent would risk poisoning their own child and then start a thread on a smutty forum seeking advice about it instead of doing the obvious.

So, the next day, after lots of other members had given their medical advice on the day the thread was started, including one who in the past had claimed to be a pharmacist, which might be true or not but it doesn't matter because it's only a forum username in a smutty virtual world, I decided to have some fun, both with the guy who started the thread who was lashing out against anyone who criticised him, and with the usual suspects such as Aging One and KW who I knew would be all over a newbie acting as if he was someone important on the forum, because they're the most important members of the forum and everyone needs to know it.

So my 29 posts were in the traditional Lounge style of messing around with the thread topic and having a laugh baiting the usual suspect utter tools.

I think it was obviously a joke, unlike you making a staggering 425 posts on Fluke's parenting thread in the members room, using your full name to repeatedly call him a **** and tell him to kill himself etc.

Right, my question. What would you think of a chap that printed out images of his children and handed them out to you and other strangers in a beer bar to try to befriend them?

Tony: Pass
    LULZ!

Ranting sociopath stalker and liar has a ‘conversation’ with himself to explain and justify things... to himself.

Y'all remember Chitown? Fair and reasonable poster. Might one even say a very 'honest' poster who didn't give up his identity but through nefarious skulduggery he was 'outed' and the tale he endoured speaks for itself.
    i remember the poster, but i dont know the story of his "outing", or who "outed" him.

pissflaps though, thanks to his his aggressive and provocative online persona, plus his immature stupidity in using his own name, has brought all the abuse upon himself.

his inability to comprehensively and eloquently defend himself, as shown by his goalpost moving deflections in this thread and other similar threads, only goes to validate that abuse.

he is, and always will be, a dumbfukk punchbag who always will respond to the whistle and come back for more.

its a funny old world and some people do thrive on being in abusive relationships.

Thailand Lifer
    And there we have it, the senile lying hypocrite yell-at-clouds special: a post telling me to ‘fukk off’ immediately followed by one about declaring he’s dealing a sound thrashing’.

All a little too transparent and try-hardish innit. Trying to convince yourself.

Plus the dementia is clearly worsening.

dont you ever do any work?