Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pose Down August 1, 2020

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by Boots View Post
    But what we do know is: you're middled-aged, over-weight, eating TV dinners and guzzling wine at home alone.

    Pissflaps has found he can combine exercising and brown-nosing forum mods at the same time


    brownnosing.PNG

    What ever next?



    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by Mr Tinkles View Post
      What ever next?






      Comment


      • #78
        8 minutes to fire off a rinse repeat sneer.

        It's clearly having another Factory Fun Friday

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

          Roid rage.

          Bullfrogs pumped up on proteins and potions looking in mirrors to see their pumped up muscles are mentally ill and in denial of home truths.

          Never took roids

          I take absolutely NO supplements.

          Only food: 3 meals per day.
          LWO Community strong!

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Boots View Post

            Never took roids

            I take absolutely NO supplements.

            Only food: 3 meals per day.
            You are a roid and creatine abuser trying to have unnecessarily large pumped up bullfrog muscles, a pointless aim for posers and those that get no other types of daily exercise other than pumping up their muscles to feel bigger. You eat an OCD diet and be miserable all to try to look like a demigod, but the right-minded have no interest in doing that or pumped up muscles.


            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

              You are a roid and creatine abuser trying to have unnecessarily large pumped up bullfrog muscles, a pointless aim for posers and those that get no other types of daily exercise other than pumping up their muscles to feel bigger. You eat an OCD diet and be miserable all to try to look like a demigod, but the right-minded have no interest in doing that or pumped up muscles.

              Don't quit your job and become a psychic.

              You're batting .000


              LWO Community strong!

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by Boots View Post

                Don't quit your job and become a psychic.

                You're batting .000

                More pumped up bullfrog roid rage and pumping up its muscles to sneer at the other bullfrogs for not having pumped up muscles.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by Boots View Post
                  Only food: 3 meals per day.
                  Fvck...........





                  Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    5 days out

                    Only cardio yesterday for 45 minutes. HBPM at 115-117

                    Honing in with with a 250 cal daily deficit to show more definition.

                    Chest & Back today.

                    My opponent has posted:

                    0 posts about his training

                    0 posts about his diet


                    Will my opponent even show up?
                    LWO Community strong!

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by Boots View Post
                      5 days out

                      Only cardio yesterday for 45 minutes. HBPM at 115-117

                      Honing in with with a 250 cal daily deficit to show more definition.

                      Chest & Back today.

                      My opponent has posted:

                      0 posts about his training

                      0 posts about his diet


                      Will my opponent even show up?
                      Fatty is trying to intimidate with his synthetic pumped up bullfrog muscles.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Boots View Post
                        Will my opponent even show up?
                        He only shows up when he's got a couple 300 pound Polynesian mates beside him

                        A bit of a coward is our Ergenburgen

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Mr Tinkles View Post

                          He only shows up...
                          ...all day, every day, 24/7, 365 days per year...



                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by Mr Tinkles View Post

                            He only shows up when he's got a couple 300 pound Polynesian mates beside him
                            And within seven minutes of your post, because you're a permanent fixture in its ill mind

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              I'm only focusing on myself at this latter stage.

                              Psychologically, physically and spiritually.


                              LWO Community strong!

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by Boots View Post
                                I'm only focusing on myself at this latter stage.

                                Psychologically, physically and spiritually.

                                Typical pumped up narcissistic bullfrog getting itself pumped up to feel big and pose in the mirror pumped up scoffing at others and deluding yourself that you are a pumped up demigod or superhero so you lift excessively heavy weights and grunt and groan as you get pumped up.

                                Comment

                                antalya escort
                                antalya escort
                                hdredtube sxe video rettube video sex abg xxxs
                                antalya escort bayan
                                Working...
                                X