Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Bungalow Bill

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey Bungalow Bill

    What you build?

    Earl's first bamboo bungalow, with homegrown bamboo..

    20190822_141518.jpg

    20190822_141359.jpg

    Perfect hang for the hammock

    20190822_141300_001.jpg

    Stay tuned for the dogs

  • #2
    BTW these pics should be viewed while listening to the song...



    Comment


    • #3
      More fun in the hills

      20190822_141129.jpg

      20190822_141321.jpg

      The idea is a place to hang and watch the bamboo and durian grow
      20190822_141634.jpg

      20190822_141611.jpg

      Just waiting for my elephant and gun...

      Comment


      • #4
        no flat screen to watch live sports with biltong

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Pattaya Plies View Post
          no flat screen to watch live sports with biltong
          Much more fun to watch the butterflies weave and dance...(just planted a bunch of marigolds to attract more of the graceful aviators)

          It's also about a ten minute walk up the hill away from the nearby road, so the only sounds are the wind and pitter-patter of rain on the thatch roof...

          Comment


          • #6
            Very nice work. Can you get internet reception up there?

            Is that a Tibetan Mastiff?

            Comment


            • #7
              Classy, Earl.

              Old school.
              Can't beat it.

              Comment


              • #8
                ^ perfect internet reception for both True and AIS.
                Doggie is local mutt, has some serious hunting dog instinct.

                And got many more doggies, the bigger ones come and visit the bungalow bill.

                20190822_151132.jpg

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Dr Earl View Post
                  What you build?
                  Roads and bridges

                  Originally posted by Dr Earl View Post
                  Earl's first bamboo bungalow, with homegrown bamboo..

                  Looks like crap. At 11, I was constructing better forts on FEC property.

                  Originally posted by Dr Earl View Post

                  Stay tuned for the dogs
                  Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ^
                    The purpose was not to impress fussy, spoiled, shit-for-brains, materialistic, Americans.

                    Landy seeing your astute American superficial judgement, I'd say I achieved 100% success...

                    Carry on burning petrol and breathing shit air...

                    BTW the bamboo does a very fine job scrubbing the air and nourishing the soil, along with retaining the water in the soil.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Looks nice Earl!
                      Loving the greenery and the bamboo..... cute doggies too! You need some reggae out there and good spliff.


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        A lovely resthouse after half a day of organic gardening and Tai-Chi on the top of the hill... smokin' herbs, dreaming in the hammock & calculating your daily carbon footprint and donating a compensation to Mother Jones.

                        I always knew Earl is an old hippie!
                        “Don’t get sick of me just yet, for I will be here for quite a while”

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          ^ At least he talks the talk & is quietly doing his little bit. Landreth is all talk no action on climate change - look at my lovely graphs & tables but don't look as I burn up the ozone layer jetting off to a weekend dive
                          Last edited by Mr Tinkles; 08-23-2019, 08:33 AM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by vendetta4real View Post
                            Looks nice Earl!
                            Loving the greenery and the bamboo..... cute doggies too! You need some reggae out there and good spliff.


                            Originally posted by serrollt View Post
                            A lovely resthouse after half a day of organic gardening and Tai-Chi on the top of the hill... smokin' herbs, dreaming in the hammock & calculating your daily carbon footprint and donating a compensation to Mother Jones.

                            I always knew Earl is an old hippie!
                            Yepper you two get it.

                            This is the healing hut where I aim to do my fasting and ancient healing practices.

                            Problem though is that hammock, a bit too comfy, taking naps is fine there.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Mr Tinkles View Post
                              ^ At least he talks the talk & is quietly doing his little bit. Landreth is all talk no action on climate change - look at my lovely graphs & tables but don't look as I burn up the ozone layer jetting off to a weekend dive
                              Poor Landy is a virtue signalling Muppet.
                              Everything for him is the show. Which would be OK if he were honest about it (Like DJT).
                              Landy's a fraud of the worst kind (pretending to be holier than thou).
                              Living in the USA there's precious little excuse for not ordering a Tesla EV model 3.
                              Especially if you got some money coming in...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X