Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Australia Embraces Yellow Peril

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Australia Embraces Yellow Peril


    Businesses and universities are scrambling. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/featu...eliant-economy

    A shipment of honey illustrates how quickly the scales have turned. In December, wellness and nutrition group Eve Investments struck its first deal with a Chinese distributor for organic honey from its Meluka Australia brand. The shipping container holding that order of more than 21,000 units from its property outside Ballina on the New South Wales north coast is now being held up on the docks in Sydney, awaiting clearance from its destination port in Shanghai.

    Role Reversal
    fourth-largest exportdedicated web site
    Free Falling

    Fast Adoption
    No. 1 and No. 3 exports
    Mining Money
    increase stimulus
    Last edited by harrymsmarkle; 02-29-2020, 06:53 AM.

  • #2
    How strange the land down unda capitulated to US bullying (unlike the UK & EU), and totally excluded Huawei from it's 5G network- thus paying billions more for inferior product. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. Perhaps this episode of Kung Flu might serve as a reminder who puts the ample food on ockers plate.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by sabang View Post
      How strange the land down unda capitulated to US bullying (unlike the UK & EU), and totally excluded Huawei from it's 5G network- thus paying billions more for inferior product. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. Perhaps this episode of Kung Flu might serve as a reminder who puts the ample food on ockers plate.
      Guess we can ignore how Huawei aids and abets spying on the behest of the Chi-Coms.

      Not to mention helping rogue nations like Iran with their attempts to obtain the Bomb?
      God, the panic within the Dems, MSM, and left must be horrifying...realizing that Joe is really the best they've got.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Boon Mee View Post
        Guess we can ignore how Huawei aids and abets spying on the behest of the Chi-Coms.

        Not to mention helping rogue nations like Iran with their attempts to obtain the Bomb?
        ...any evidence...or merely alt-right speculation?

        Comment


        • #5
          ^^ Utter nonsense. And anyway, it is rather easy to exclude Huawei product, or any single suppliers product, from sensitive parts of the network- just as is happening in UK & EU.
          And of course, we face no such fears with inferior, more expensive US product? I wonder who bugged Angela Merkel's private phone then.

          ^Look, for the last time, I am Telling you, Obama was a Manchurian Candidate who was not born in Hawaii, but was raised as a sleeper agent controlled by George Soros. Believe me, I'm from America!
          Last edited by sabang; 02-29-2020, 07:59 AM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by sabang View Post
            ^^ Utter nonsense. And anyway, it is rather easy to exclude Huawei product, or any single suppliers product, from sensitive parts of the network- just as is happening in UK & EU.And of course, we face no such fears with inferior, more expensive US product? I wonder who bugged Angela Merkel's private phone then.
            ...so, you think her phone was bugged with inferior product then...

            Comment


            • #7
              Compared to what they've got now, absolutely. It's called the march of technology. Oh, the inferior product was Apple I believe.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by sabang View Post
                ^Look, for the last time, I am Telling you, Obama was a Manchurian Candidate who was not born in Hawaii...
                Butch there is a simple-minded Troll. Don't waste your breath...
                God, the panic within the Dems, MSM, and left must be horrifying...realizing that Joe is really the best they've got.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Boon Mee View Post
                  Butch there is a simple-minded Troll. Don't waste your breath...
                  ...thanks for the capital "T" anyway...so any support evidence yet for your alt-right guesswork?...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Damn invented boogieman/enemies.
                    They're everywhere.

                    .....except in your mirror.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by sabang View Post
                      How strange the land down unda capitulated to US bullying (unlike the UK & EU), and totally excluded Huawei from it's 5G network- thus paying billions more for inferior product. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. Perhaps this episode of Kung Flu might serve as a reminder who puts the ample food on ockers plate.
                      Australia was not bullied by the U.S and certainly did not capitulate to U.S pressure. It was actually Australia warning the USA for months about problems with Huawei 5G before they decided to go it alone and ban 5G.
                      The U.K and E.U. on the other hand actually capitulated to Chinese pressure. I'm afraid your statement couldn't be more wrong. Dont believe all you read.
                      Here is the real story.

                      https://www.reuters.com/investigates...-usa-campaign/

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        ...^good post St. Hugh: thanks...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Damn Oriental Savages.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Somchai Boonporn View Post
                            Damn Oriental Savages.
                            ...I think you meant sausages...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Somchai Boonporn View Post
                              Damn Oriental Savages.
                              Quite.

                              Comment

                              antalya escort
                              antalya escort
                              hdredtube sxe video rettube video sex abg xxxs
                              antalya escort bayan
                              Working...
                              X