Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Junta to purge Pattaya of prostitutes

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Junta to purge Pattaya of prostitutes

    Junta to purge Pattaya of prostitutes. He asserted that local authorities always do their best to suppress the industry.

    This statement came after the Mirror reporteda report by Safe World for WomenWalking Street is the destination of sex tourists who visit Pattaya
    (Photo from Ministry of Culture)

    prachatai.com
    http://thailandchatter.com/showthrea...ll=1#post45112

  • #2
    Flying_Pig.jpg
    gaming.wikia.com
    http://thailandchatter.com/showthrea...ll=1#post45112

    Comment


    • #3
      SO 1000000 men divided by 27000 means that the girls on average only get 37 clients a year?

      Comment


      • #4
        Don't kill the golden goose.

        Comment


        • #5
          Junta to purge Pattaya of prostitutes

          Looks like the Junta lived up to its word, as far as old Storm goes

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Delayed View Post
            SO 1000000 men divided by 27000 means that the girls on average only get 37 clients a year?
            I can easily believe that figure. Lots of women working in bars in Pattaya never go with men. This is for a whole variety of reasons but an obvious one has to that many are of them are not conventionally attractive. In fact there are some really grotty ones about. They survive on their bar wages and by sharing accommodation with other bargirls.

            I love the Nana Hotel and am very experienced in the ins and outs of Nana Plaza. I am able to drink a lot without getting drunk and am a keen observer. Next time you go to Nana try to count the number of farangs there. Then try to see how many men actually leave the site with women. It is only a tiny percentage of those who visit. In my experience most guys who go there go there for two reasons. The first is to boast to their mates about their sexual prowess. The second is my reason - I have a good laugh looking at the other men and enjoying a beer. Luke's Bar is ideal for this. You can see everybody entering and leaving.

            Stacks of potential prostitutes, not a lot of "boom boom".

            Comment


            • #7
              Yea, but what about the very short duration meea nois. Don't forget them. Love you tonight, gone in the morning. Get them too before they get their house !

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Delayed View Post
                SO 1000000 men divided by 27000 means that the girls on average only get 37 clients a year?
                Only if each male visits only one prostitute per year. Multiple visits is more realistic.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Delayed View Post
                  SO 1000000 men divided by 27000 means that the girls on average only get 37 clients a year?
                  That's a lot of potential HIV infections just waiting to happen.
                  You'd have to be totally mad to use a pro.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    No interest in Pros.. Pity Socal is not around anymore I am sure he would enliven the subject with another fictional account of his one visit to Pataya

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Can123 View Post
                      I can easily believe that figure. Lots of women working in bars in Pattaya never go with men. This is for a whole variety of reasons but an obvious one has to that many are of them are not conventionally attractive. In fact there are some really grotty ones about. They survive on their bar wages and by sharing accommodation with other bargirls.

                      I love the Nana Hotel and am very experienced in the ins and outs of Nana Plaza. I am able to drink a lot without getting drunk and am a keen observer. Next time you go to Nana try to count the number of farangs there. Then try to see how many men actually leave the site with women. It is only a tiny percentage of those who visit. In my experience most guys who go there go there for two reasons. The first is to boast to their mates about their sexual prowess. The second is my reason - I have a good laugh looking at the other men and enjoying a beer. Luke's Bar is ideal for this. You can see everybody entering and leaving.

                      Stacks of potential prostitutes, not a lot of "boom boom".
                      Can, is Luke's Bar the balcony bar in up the escalator and hard right? Use to be a middle aged Thai women bartendee. I've been there many a time just watching the traffic and general goings on, in and out of the plaza. Strictly as an observer. The drinks are also reasonably priced there and no bar girls.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Can123 View Post
                        Stacks of potential prostitutes, not a lot of "boom boom".
                        Boom Boom is overrated...
                        God, the panic within the Dems, MSM, and left must be horrifying...realizing that Joe is really the best they've got.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Leave the tarts, just get rid of those low life scammers, the vloggers, sexual perverts and criminals on the run.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by crazy dog View Post
                            Leave the tarts, just get rid of those low life scammers, the vloggers, sexual perverts and criminals on the run.
                            That would be a good start.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Boon Mee View Post
                              Boom Boom is overrated...
                              Try going back to the USA for a while and you may reconsider that opinion.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X