Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pink ID Card crap

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Can you imagine watching CNN on purpose?

    Comment




    • Coward.

      Comment


      • Says the big bad keyboard dude who ran like a little girl from Earl...

        You are a total fraud, Mr. Jai Noi.
        Can you imagine watching CNN on purpose?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Boon Mee View Post
          Says the big bad keyboard dude who ran like a little girl from Earl...
          Yet another of your lies designed to try to distract, divert, and obfuscate from you being a low-life, racist, lying, tax cheating, welfare stealing, hypocritical, selfish, low-life with no morals or integrity who calls people "niggers" and kids homophobic names online.

          It won't work.

          Comment


          • ^it does like to distract

            Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post
            The allegations are that you are a tax cheating welfare queen and proven liar.
            The american tick (boon I’m broke mee) is a tax cheat. You want to have some fun?

            Follow me………

            Originally posted by Boon Mee View Post
            If you use Bangkok Bank as I do for the 800K THB and you visit another branch to obtain the Letter based on your passbook issued from a different branch........
            https://thailandchatter.com/showthre...ll=1#post83896

            The american tick (boon I’m broke mee) states in the post above it has 800,000 baht in a Thai bank. I don’t think anyone believes the proven liar.

            Little math

            High and low over the years. Thai Baht vs US dollar.
            800,000.00 baht (low) worth: 800,000 baht/35 (Thai baht vs US dollar) = 22,857.14 dollars
            800,000.00 baht (high) worth: 800,000 baht/30 (Thai baht vs US dollar) = 26,666.66 dollars

            See what I did above? Showing the Thai baht has fluctuated over the years vs the US dollar.

            So the american tick (boon I’m broke mee) is stating it has had over 10,000.00 US dollars in a foreign bank account.

            What the fvck does 10,000.00 US dollars in a foreign bank account have to do with the american tick (boon I’m broke mee) being a tax cheat?

            Here we go……..

            FBAR (Foreign Bank Account Report) - A U.S. person that has a financial interest in or signature authority over foreign financial accounts must file the form if the aggregate value of foreign financial accounts exceeds $10,000 at any time during 2019 (2018, 2017, 2016, etc).: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1040sb.pdf

            Originally posted by S Landreth View Post
            Originally posted by Boon Mee View Post
            Again, the FUBAR thing ain't got nothin' to do with taxes - it's just a form that gets filed along with the annual 1040.

            Note to wet-brain Landreth: The IRS could give a shit if you have 10K worth of US currency overseas or 100K worth.

            Nothing to do with taxes...
            I received my 2018 tax info a few weeks ago. Part of my 2018 FBAR………

            And how it relates to my taxes. The interest I received from one of the overseas accounts has to be reported (as INCOME) for TAX purposes as anyone can see below (Part III – Summary of Tax Items Attributable to Specified Foreign Financial Assets – 1 Foreign Deposits – 1a Interest)…….

            I’ve said it before, take what the pot-licker/Boom Mee states/posts with a grain of salt. It’s just not too bright.
            https://thailandchatter.com/showthre...ll=1#post86680

            If anyone actually believes the american tick (boon I’m broke mee) has had over 10,000.00 US dollars in a Thai bank anytime while it has been sponging off the Thai health system and off the backs of hard working Thai people is one thing,………..but let’s say it did.

            If so the american tick (boon I’m broke mee) has been cheating on its US taxes for years and continues to do so today.

            Originally posted by Boon Mee View Post
            Again, the FUBAR thing ain't got nothin' to do with taxes…….
            Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

            Comment


            • Originally posted by S Landreth View Post
              ^it does like to distract
              It certainly tries.

              It makes two repeated mistakes: firstly in assuming everyone else shares its lack of values, morals, honesty and integrity and judging them by its own low bar; and, secondly, in thinking everyone is as dumb and easily hoodwinked as it is.

              It's wrong on both counts.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post
                Yet another of your lies...
                Heh...not a chance of dodging this one Pee Wee.

                It's been well-documented in TD culture that there was a meet between you and the elderly Dr. Earl.

                Guess what folks? Underpants/Flaps ran like a little girl when Earl rolled into town.
                Can you imagine watching CNN on purpose?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Boon Mee
                  It's been well-documented in TD culture that there was a meet between you and the elderly Dr. Earl.
                  Cool... Link? Cue more Boon-A-Loon lies...

                  Comment


                  • Res ipsa loquitur

                    It's your MO, flaps...
                    Can you imagine watching CNN on purpose?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Boon Mee
                      well-documented
                      Link?
                      Originally posted by Boon Mee
                      *Crickets Chirping*
                      Called it...




                      Just more lies from the low-life, racist, lying, tax cheating, welfare stealing, hypocritical, selfish, low-life with no morals or integrity who calls people "niggers" and kids homophobic names online.

                      Comment




                      • Heh...
                        Can you imagine watching CNN on purpose?

                        Comment


                        • Oh hey look, Boon-A-Loon has spammed that pic again and I've suddenly forgotten he has just been caught in yet another lie and is a low-life, racist, lying, tax cheating, welfare stealing, hypocritical, selfish, low-life with no morals or integrity who calls people "niggers" and kids homophobic names online...













                          ...Oh wait nope, incorrect, he's all of those things still.

                          Comment


                          • I believe the pot-licker is having a problem with the post below showing up on almost every page........

                            Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post
                            The allegations are that you are a tax cheating welfare queen and proven liar.
                            The american tick (boon I’m broke mee) is a tax cheat. You want to have some fun?

                            Follow me………

                            Originally posted by Boon Mee View Post
                            If you use Bangkok Bank as I do for the 800K THB and you visit another branch to obtain the Letter based on your passbook issued from a different branch........
                            https://thailandchatter.com/showthre...ll=1#post83896

                            The american tick (boon I’m broke mee) states in the post above it has 800,000 baht in a Thai bank. I don’t think anyone believes the proven liar.

                            Little math

                            High and low over the years. Thai Baht vs US dollar.
                            800,000.00 baht (low) worth: 800,000 baht/35 (Thai baht vs US dollar) = 22,857.14 dollars
                            800,000.00 baht (high) worth: 800,000 baht/30 (Thai baht vs US dollar) = 26,666.66 dollars

                            See what I did above? Showing the Thai baht has fluctuated over the years vs the US dollar.

                            So the american tick (boon I’m broke mee) is stating it has had over 10,000.00 US dollars in a foreign bank account.

                            What the fvck does 10,000.00 US dollars in a foreign bank account have to do with the american tick (boon I’m broke mee) being a tax cheat?

                            Here we go……..

                            FBAR (Foreign Bank Account Report) - A U.S. person that has a financial interest in or signature authority over foreign financial accounts must file the form if the aggregate value of foreign financial accounts exceeds $10,000 at any time during 2019 (2018, 2017, 2016, etc).: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1040sb.pdf

                            Originally posted by S Landreth View Post
                            Originally posted by Boon Mee View Post
                            Again, the FUBAR thing ain't got nothin' to do with taxes - it's just a form that gets filed along with the annual 1040.

                            Note to wet-brain Landreth: The IRS could give a shit if you have 10K worth of US currency overseas or 100K worth.

                            Nothing to do with taxes...
                            I received my 2018 tax info a few weeks ago. Part of my 2018 FBAR………

                            And how it relates to my taxes. The interest I received from one of the overseas accounts has to be reported (as INCOME) for TAX purposes as anyone can see below (Part III – Summary of Tax Items Attributable to Specified Foreign Financial Assets – 1 Foreign Deposits – 1a Interest)…….

                            I’ve said it before, take what the pot-licker/Boom Mee states/posts with a grain of salt. It’s just not too bright.
                            https://thailandchatter.com/showthre...ll=1#post86680

                            If anyone actually believes the american tick (boon I’m broke mee) has had over 10,000.00 US dollars in a Thai bank anytime while it has been sponging off the Thai health system and off the backs of hard working Thai people is one thing,………..but let’s say it did.

                            If so the american tick (boon I’m broke mee) has been cheating on its US taxes for years and continues to do so today.

                            Originally posted by Boon Mee View Post
                            Again, the FUBAR thing ain't got nothin' to do with taxes…….
                            Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by S Landreth View Post
                              I believe the pot-licker is having a problem with the post below showing up on almost every page........
                              He also has a problem with honesty and thinks he can disguise what a low-life liar he is with ham-fisted diversions.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by S Landreth View Post
                                I believe the pot-licker is having a problem with the post below showing up on almost every page........
                                Can you imagine watching CNN on purpose?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X