No announcement yet.

Pink ID Card crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I sense a low-life, racist, lying, tax cheating, welfare stealing, hypocritical, selfish, low-life with no morals or integrity who calls people "niggers" and kids homophobic names online who is desperately trying to distract from his scum-baggery.

Comment

• Here's a shot of the front & backside of the Pink Card, Pee Wee.
      You need to march right into your local Amphur and demand that they give you one!
      Can you imagine watching CNN on purpose?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boon Mee View Post

Here's a shot of the front & backside of the Pink Card, Pee Wee.
        Great.

You are still a low-life, racist, lying, tax cheating, welfare stealing, hypocritical, selfish, low-life with no morals or integrity who calls people "niggers" and kids homophobic names online who is desperately trying to distract from his scum-baggery.

Comment

• More time on your hands now that you're on unpaid leave

Comment

• Is all this projected self loathing helping you to sleep?

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
              More time on your hands now that you're on unpaid leave
              I replied to Mr. Jai Noi that he's really stooped too low now accusing moi of "scum-baggery"

His retort was another grey...
              Can you imagine watching CNN on purpose?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boon Mee
                I replied to Mr. Jai Noi that he's really stooped too low now accusing moi of "scum-baggery"

His retort was another grey...
                So you're a low-life, racist, lying, tax cheating, welfare stealing, hypocritical, selfish, low-life with no morals or integrity who calls people "niggers" and kids homophobic names online...

...and you object to being called on scum-baggery.

Comment

• Pissflaps can't take on people his own age or younger. Pensioners are the preference.

Comment

• He's the typical schoolyard bully... a low-life with a hard-on and huge chips on his shoulders.
                    “Don’t get sick of me just yet, for I will be here for quite a while”

Comment

Working...
                    X