Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just wanked on Ant hot body build selfies, is that gay?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I just wanked on Ant hot body build selfies, is that gay?

    The dude is seriously ripped, if those selfies collected by Smeg on his new website are the real Ant.

    I doubt it is him though, but why would Smeggle keep those pics on his website? is he gay too?

  • #2
    We kinda ignore Ant over here Butters

    Comment


    • #3
      ^
      No, you don't.

      Yes, there are some real Ant pics which Smeg got hold of. Seems you missed all the action a couple of years ago, Butts, when widdle Ant was stamping its chicken feet and sent lawyers' letters to admin and several members here.

      Dont get sick of me just yet, for I will be here for quite a while

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Mr Tinkles View Post
        We kinda ignore Ant over here Butters
        You were posting to me yesterday and I've got other angry little men yapping at my heels constantly for some attention even though they're on ignore.

        So nah, you kinda don't, you're kinda my little bish.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Butterfly View Post
          The dude is seriously ripped, if those selfies collected by Smeg on his new website are the real Ant.

          I doubt it is him though
          I’ve met the little chap, though he didn’t make much of an impression. Post them up and I’ll attempt to make an I.D.



          I visited TC a few times as a guest but had to stop. It is a sickening place. - Aging One

          Comment


          • #6
            ...and then there's wee widdle slap-head Smegbie, the miserable Scot runt.

            He's my bish too.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post
              yapping at my heels constantly for some attention even though they're on ignore.
              Clearly you don't understand the meaning of ignore.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by lamphun View Post
                I’ve met the little chap, though he didn’t make much of an impression
                He's got half a dozen voices inside his head so which Ant turned up?

                "little chap"











                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Mr Tinkles View Post
                  We kinda ignore Ant over here Butters
                  Originally posted by Mr Tinkles View Post

                  He's got half a dozen voices inside his head so which Ant turned up?

                  "little chap"
                  See, my bish.

                  That voice you hear is me living rent-free in your head.


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mr Tinkles View Post

                    He's got half a dozen voices inside his head so which Ant turned up?

                    "little chap"


                    The one that spends its miserable existence checking every few minutes to see if you've posted.....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Ergen:

                      Say "low hanging fruit."

                      Say it.


                      Say it.


                      2 bucks.
                      LWO Community strong!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by lamphun View Post

                        I’ve met the little chap, though he didn’t make much of an impression. Post them up and I’ll attempt to make an I.D.


                        ok PM sent

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I think smeggle just removed the hot Ant pics on his new forum, guess he got scared of Ant outreach after all

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Boots View Post
                            Ergen:

                            Say "low hanging fruit."

                            Say it.


                            Say it.


                            2 bucks.
                            ...Are you drunk? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

                            Also stop lying.

                            You still haven't paid me for the last time you retired / working cnut.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Butterfly View Post
                              I think smeggle just removed the hot Ant pics on his new forum, guess he got scared of Ant outreach after all
                              Yeah, that's / you are gay!

                              Dont get sick of me just yet, for I will be here for quite a while

                              Comment

                              antalya escort
                              Working...
                              X