Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Retirement

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I enjoy reviewing its employment history


    The Facts

    17. The Claimant applied for the Xxxxxxxx Xxxxxxxxxx Xxxxxxxxxxxxx posts. He named three referees on his application form, Xxxxx Xxxxxx - Xxxxxxxxxx xx Xxxxxx (five months employment in 2018, most recent employer), Xxxxxxxx Xxxxxx – Xxxxxxx Xxxxxxxxxx Xxxxxxx (seven months employment in 2016-17) and Xxxx Xxxxxxxxxx - Xxxxxxxx Xxxxxxxxxx (four months employment in 2016).

    20………. told the Tribunal that she considered that the application which she now knows to be the Claimant’s, p XXX – XXX, was strong, ………….. His experience of working with a wide range of funders, and the fact that he had worked abroad, suggested that he could work well with different people.

    51. The Claimant told her that he wished to start as soon as possible and, on the same day,……

    55. On 19 June 2019, Xxxxx Xxxxxxx-Xxxx emailed the Claimant’s 3 referees, asking for a reference…..

    85. Xx Xxxxx was cross examined………. “I look for references which confirm what the candidate has said in their application and interview. If a reference does not confirm the strengths and qualities of candidate then it is not satisfactory. I have never had an instance like this before where I have not had at least one strong reference for an individual.”

    89. Xx Xxxxxxx-Xxxx emailed the Claimant on 24 June 2019 saying that: "l regret to inform you that due to receipt of unsatisfactory references, we will not be proceeding with the appointment, and are withdrawing our offer of employment'.

    Little math.

    2016 – 12 months. The unemployable loser worked 4 of those months
    2016/17 – 12 months. The unemployable loser worked 7 months
    2018 – 12 months. The unemployable loser worked 5 months
    2019 – 6 months looking for work but not working
    So,…………out of 42 months the unemployable loser worked 16 months in 3 different jobs. (38% of the time working during 3.5 years)

    The loser has no long-term employment history. It is an embarrassment to society which it does not contribute to.

    Why?

    Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
    Never wanted that drab existence, and never needed it....


    3 different jobs in 3.5 years working only 16 months and it “never wanted that drab existence”.

    The unemployable loser couldn’t find a steady job
    Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

    Comment


    • Originally posted by lamphun View Post

      On his own, not a surprise really.
      Lol… yeah posting on the weekend that someone else is posting on the weekend is a sick burn coming from the hermit and Nazi Oompa Loompa.

      After all this time on ignore you’d think the guy with the ex-‘cashier’ missus would be more concerned with spending time with her instead of screaming into the ether for my attention.

      Comment


      • LandrAnt are still 'studying':
        30545421039.jpg

        Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen;n186588
        What are you talking about, I don't post on Teakdoor.


        https://thailandchatter.com/core/ima...ies/giggle.gif

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Blue View Post

          Old news.

          But whats the story about Laundries murder charge ? what kind of sick **** do we got here.. And he is a jew ?
          I'd put money on it, 55555

          Forget about that loser and put him on ignore

          I suggest followng labrat Ergenbergen, he'll be along shortly to scream at someone

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post
            you’d think the guy with the ex-‘cashier’ missus would be more concerned with spending time with her instead of screaming into the ether
            Priceless!



            Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen;n186588
            What are you talking about, I don't post on Teakdoor.


            https://thailandchatter.com/core/ima...ies/giggle.gif

            Comment


            • Originally posted by S Landreth View Post
              What set it off this early morning was the fact that now everyone knows its long-term work history. None
              It can’t hold a job.

              can’t even get a job. You need references for them

              Comment


              • Originally posted by TheRealKW View Post


                can’t even get a job. You need references for them
                Here comes the pond scum troll that lives off the energy of everyone else.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by TheRealKW View Post
                  can’t even get a job. You need references for them
                  true

                  Drip #2

                  The Facts

                  89. Ms Xxxxxxx-Xxx emailed the Claimant on 24 June 2019 saying that: "l regret to inform you that due to receipt of unsatisfactory references, we will not be proceeding with the appointment, and are withdrawing our offer of employment'.
                  ....................................



                  Originally posted by TheRealKW View Post
                  can’t even get a job. You need references for them
                  Smeg/Arthur Daley/Nitcha has stated it has another work in progress. Starting something else on the net (besides another failed forum).

                  I’ve discovered what it is.

                  More later



                  Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

                  Comment



                  • Originally posted by Mr Tinkles View Post

                    I'd put money on it, 55555

                    Forget about that loser and put him on ignore

                    I suggest followng labrat Ergenbergen, he'll be along shortly to scream at someone
                    LULZ...another hot take from the kiwifruit picking Drunky The Belligerent Bitch Clown who takes her orders from an unemployed office temp.



                    Originally posted by Blue View Post

                    Here comes the pond scum troll that lives off the energy of everyone else.
                    Q. How many beta cucks does it take to change a lightbulb?

                    A. STFU and sit there in the dark, beta cuck.

                    ​​​​​​​

                    Comment


                    • Underpants is having a breakdown online.

                      I would feel sorry for him if he wasn’t such an *******.

                      A word of advice sonny, don’t slag off your wife to a group of strangers. Or did someone steal your password?
                      I visited TC a few times as a guest but had to stop. It is a sickening place. - Aging One

                      Comment



                      • Originally posted by lamphun View Post
                        Underpants is having a breakdown online.

                        I would feel sorry for him if he wasn’t such an *******.

                        A word of advice sonny, don’t slag off your wife to a group of strangers. Or did someone steal your password?
                        And more Smegbie 'I Know You Are You Said You Are...'

                        He really is completely weak-minded and witless.

                        No wonder he's exiled to this forum with the likes of socal and Mrs. Tinkles.



                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post


                          LULZ...another hot take from the kiwifruit picking Drunky The Belligerent Bitch Clown who takes her orders from an unemployed office temp.





                          Q. How many beta cucks does it take to change a lightbulb?

                          A. STFU and sit there in the dark, beta cuck.

                          ​​​​​​​
                          You are a male feminist

                          Comment


                          • Comment


                            • Originally posted by Blue View Post

                              You are a male feminist
                              'K, beta cuck.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by S Landreth View Post
                                Smeg/Arthur Daley/Nitcha has stated it has another work in progress. Starting something else on the net (besides another failed forum).

                                I’ve discovered what it is.

                                More later
                                soon
                                Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

                                Comment

                                Valentina Jewels gets pounded like a btich dog ?????? ??????? ????????? ???????? ???? diferentes tipos de bajinas
                                antalya escort bayan
                                Working...
                                X