Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

737 Max: A Tragedy of Errors

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 737 Max: A Tragedy of Errors

    What Now, Boeing? What Now?
    by Mark Gongloff (Bloomberg)


    Rule number one of email is: Never email. Rule number two of email is: If you must break rule number one, then imagine you are writing a press release instead of an email. Because anything you write that might bring shame to you, your organization, or your descendants in perpetuity will eventually be made public.

    Boeing Co. is the latest example of the merciless logic of these rules, established over decades of corporate scandals. Last night it released


    chronic failure to confront this crisis, writes Brooke Sutherland

    From its failures in developing Max to its overly rosy forecasts of when the plane will return to service to its foot-dragging on higher training standards
    https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...d=premium-asia

  • #2
    Airbus must be jumping for joy. The 737 max must be the greatest gift a company ever gave to its competitors.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Hugh Cow View Post
      Airbus must be jumping for joy. The 737 max must be the greatest gift a company ever gave to its competitors.
      Agree: this is what happens when the FAA allows Boeing to essentially certify its own aircraft as airworthy...another of tRump's regulatory failings and an example of what can go wrong when profit-driven capitalists are in charge of public safety: corners will be cut to increase shareholder "value"...and after the crashes? Thoughts and prayers...

      Comment


      • #4
        We see this time and time again all over the world. A royal commission into the Australian banking system exposed the rot there that was endemic due to poor regulation.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by harrymsmarkle View Post
          Agree: this is what happens when the FAA allows Boeing to essentially certify its own aircraft as airworthy...another of tRump's regulatory failings and an example of what can go wrong when profit-driven capitalists are in charge of public safety: corners will be cut to increase shareholder "value"...and after the crashes? Thoughts and prayers...
          Nothing to do with Trump you OTT TDS inflicted moron! LOL

          This plane was designed/built before DJT ever set foot in the WH

          https://abcnews.go.com/US/incredibly...ry?id=68185350
          God, the panic within the Dems, MSM, and left must be horrifying...realizing that Joe is really the best they've got.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Boon Mee View Post
            Nothing to do with Trump you OTT TDS inflicted moron! LOL

            This plane was designed/built before DJT ever set foot in the WH

            https://abcnews.go.com/US/incredibly...ry?id=68185350
            But put into service during his malevolent anti-regulatory reign...while his FAA looked on and smiled...dearest Gateway Pundit......I note you supply a leftwing anti-tRump media site when convenient...

            Comment


            • #7
              I visited TC a few times as a guest but had to stop. It is a sickening place. - Aging One

              Comment


              • #8
                a) please, leave the tRump organization out of this. b)normal MBA coursework procedure: works wonderfully at Walmart, Amazon and other highly successful (US) companies.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by harrymsmarkle View Post
                  But put into service during his malevolent anti-regulatory reign...while his FAA looked on and smiled...dearest Gateway Pundit......I note you supply a leftwing anti-tRump media site when convenient...
                  Are you daft or drunk already this weekend?

                  How does abc news have sfa to do with the GWP?
                  God, the panic within the Dems, MSM, and left must be horrifying...realizing that Joe is really the best they've got.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Boon Mee View Post
                    Are you daft or drunk already this weekend?

                    How does abc news have sfa to do with the GWP?
                    ...a spittle-soaked post from the Pundit:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      ^
                      Heh...knew you couldn't answer the question...
                      God, the panic within the Dems, MSM, and left must be horrifying...realizing that Joe is really the best they've got.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Boon Mee View Post
                        ^
                        Heh...knew you couldn't answer the question...
                        ...less spittle: an improvement, Pundit!

                        Comment

                        Valentina Jewels gets pounded like a btich dog ?????? ??????? ????????? ???????? ???? diferentes tipos de bajinas
                        antalya escort bayan
                        Working...
                        X