Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An insight into TVF moderation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • An insight into TVF moderation

    I just recently got a permanent ban from Thai Visa forums after receiving my 11 th and final ban .
    After being there for four years and 18 000 posts , its not unexpected to pick a few bans up along the way .
    With my final ban I got sent a list of all the things that I had previously got banned for
    IMO 8 out of the 10 bans were unfair and unjust .
    If its acceptable, I would like to post the banned posts on here and explain why I feel they were unjust and unfair
    If that would be unacceptable, then please close this thread and I wont bother .
    Thanks
    .

  • #2
    You happily skipped/defected off to TVF a few months ago if I recall.


    Those who live by the sword....etc

    Comment


    • #3
      Post them up.

      Comment


      • #4
        The 4 horseman of the apocalypse on TV Mods- alleged boy fan Scott, Rimmer, say no more about that, Metisdead, rather brain dead and Cvid who does not seem to be about much. They apply the so called rules as it suits and depending on who the victim is. Usual excuses trolling, inflammatory posting, off topic not fair use of whatever and posting material from unapproved or unrecognized sources.They will not say what those sources are but often seems to have a political bias and again depends on who is posting. I got suspended last for slagging off Pattaya, or Patters as the perverts like to call it. Not posted since, they have resorted to 'first' click bait posts clearly fake to whip up a response, the first poster is never heard from again, until the next new one appears. Obviously not making money like it used to, which is comforting. Just to add, the poster of the year 2019 tells me they suspended her 4 times this year, fuk 'em.
        Last edited by crazy dog; 04-28-2020, 08:36 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Pat View Post
          You happily skipped/defected off to TVF a few months ago if I recall.
          A few years ago, me thinks.
          Praising the place for being civil and the mods for deleting unacceptable comments.






          “Don’t get sick of me just yet, for I will be here for quite a while”

          Comment


          • #6
            Always seems to be the same posters complaining about the same forums.

            It never seems to occur to them that if they're being booted / banned / jailed on multiple forums under multiple logins then maybe the common problem and denominator is them.

            Last edited by Ergenburgensmurgen; 04-29-2020, 10:43 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              A desperate sounding Pissflaps tells it like it is

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post
                Always seems to be the same posters complaining about the same forums.

                It never seems to occur to them that if they're being booted / banned / jailed on multiple forums under multiple logins then maybe the common problem and denominator is them.

                Says the trouble making toss pot who is the longest serving poster booted into goal over on weak door and who got another forum closed down with legal threats due to him having a tantrum over the holy family

                Comment


                • #9
                  He's having a wee chest-thump, having spent the past decade morphing himself from abusive regular jailbird loser who put unhealthy amounts of energy into pointless bickering to manipulative snowflake victim loser who puts unhealthy amounts of energy into getting his windmills jailed.

                  He even thinks that members should be jailed for bumping old threads, something he isn't able to ignore and feels compelled to square up to with sneering comments.....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post
                    Always seems to be the same posters complaining about the same forums.

                    It never seems to occur to them that if they're being booted / banned / jailed on multiple forums under multiple logins then maybe the common problem and denominator is them.

                    I did get banned from Teakdoor forums because of something that YOU posted on the forums .
                    You posted it on the forums and I got the blame and punishment , it wasnt me that posted it on the forums .
                    The problem is with antagonistic tossers who provoke people and then go crying and complaining to Mods when people fire back at them
                    Anyway , I will post the reasons as to why I got banned from TVF and that can be judged whether bans were warranted or not

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
                      He's having a wee chest-thump, having spent the past decade morphing himself from abusive regular jailbird loser who put unhealthy amounts of energy into pointless bickering to manipulative snowflake victim loser who puts unhealthy amounts of energy into getting his windmills jailed.

                      He even thinks that members should be jailed for bumping old threads, something he isn't able to ignore and feels compelled to square up to with sneering comments.....
                      Post of the week

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Fluke View Post
                        The problem is with antagonistic tossers who provoke people and then go crying and complaining to Mods when people fire back at them
                        Something which is impossible to give up when it's a permanent personality disorder and its only pleasure.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It's also something that low quality lawyers do when they know they're going to lose a case - they try to provoke their opponent by being highly unreasonable but without breaking any procedural rules in the hope that their opponent will react by becoming abusive or break a rule and get the case thrown out.

                          It's the way of cheats and losers.....

                          Comment


                          • #14

                            Originally posted by Fluke View Post

                            I did get banned from Teakdoor forums because of something that YOU posted on the forums .
                            Whatever you need to tell yourself to avoid taking responsibility for your own actions.



                            Originally posted by Fluke View Post
                            Anyway , I will post the reasons as to why I got banned from TVF and that can be judged whether bans were warranted or not
                            *Whinge* incoming.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Mr Tinkles View Post

                              Post of the week
                              You are such an obsequious pussy.

                              Get some self-respect and grow a spine snowflake.

                              All the other orchard workers must mock you for being so craven and submissive.

                              Comment

                              antalya escort
                              antalya escort
                              hdredtube sxe video rettube video sex abg xxxs
                              antalya escort bayan
                              Working...
                              X