Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

g8ZkbqL.png?1.png

Comment

The original post sums up a lot of it, but everyone sees things from a different angle.
      Looked at cynically, I think lawyers are like highly-paid prostitutes. One person wants a certain outcome and goes about doing it through legal channels. Lawyers are highly trained and prostitute their intellect, morals and skills....in other words they sell themselves to whoever comes along.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunSheep View Post
        Lawyers are highly trained and prostitute their intellect, morals and skills....in other words they sell themselves to whoever comes along.
        I see it more as them prostituting their abnormal sociopathic nature where they see twisting lying cheating manipulating and intimidating as a worthy career.

Such types would be in jail if behaving like that in any other sector.

Comment

Well, there is that.

But APART from twisting, lying, cheating, manipulating and intimidating, misleading, obfuscating, stonewalling, creating double standards and gaslighting....they're probably OK,

I am just starting to deal with a legal problem at the moment and am dreading having to do so. I have dealt with them in the past and hate it. Still, they are better than some magistrates, though to be fair I have encountered some decent and fair magistrates.

Comment

Their most insideous attribute is the way they always try to weasel out of accountability and responsibility. It's very childlike.

It reminds me of a kid in my primary school class who used to regularly pee his pants. He'd always blame someone else in the class for apparently making him do it. Perhaps he became a lawyer in later life!

Comment

I have had the same tactics used on me by a real estate agent recently. After I complained about their manipulative tactics and asked for an explanation, their email reply was "Moving on from there"....and then addressing something else.
              In other words, they did not address the problem at all.

Comment

They're possibly the opposite of psychiatrists.

Psychiatrists will try to piece back together a damaged mind, whereas so many lawyers earn a living destroying people's healthy minds and consequently their lives. They really are disgusting parasites.

Comment

Hell, the other day it was so damp wet and cold that the Lawyers had their hands in their own pockets.

Comment

Watching a special on Ebstiene. The names were changed to protect???????

Comment

Working...
                    X