Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A sign of love?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Fluke View Post

    Seems not , seems to be all mouth posters .
    BTW , have you aligned yourself with me or Smeg ?
    You cannot sit on the fence with this issue , you are either with me or with Smeg
    Who are you aligning yourself with ?
    What actually even is the issue. Just looks like more of your attention whoring dribble and nonsense to me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    In any event, if my only options are to choose between one fat, pathologically lying, no-life loser and another one then I choose neither.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

      What actually even is the issue. If you're gonna start attention whoring dribble and nonsense threads they should be about important things such as moving from one miserable tedious rut job to another. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

      In any event, if my Voices have to project my self-loathed fat, pathologically lying, no-life loser traits onto others instead of getting on with these jobs then I'd choose neither of them, but unfortunately I can't run away from what I am by changing jobs and unlike you and Smeg I'm too dopey to avoid being harnessed to a desk until I'm old.
      Never mind ImTiny. As long as you've Trump and a legion of forum foes to sneer at every day, the next couple of decades at the mesh plant should zip by

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

        What actually even is the issue. Just looks like more of your attention whoring dribble and nonsense to me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

        In any event, if my only options are to choose between one fat, pathologically lying, no-life loser and another one then I choose neither.
        DSCF5824.JPG

        Just taking my Boy out for a feed and paid his yearly school fees .
        Would you have felt happy and content Ant , had Ben been stuck in the village living with his Grandmother and attending a local terrible school , living in squalor and not having a Dad , because that would have been the situation had I done what you suggested, tried to convince me to do

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Fluke View Post

          Just taking my Boy out for a feed and paid his yearly school fees .
          Would you have felt happy and content Ant , had Ben been stuck in the village living with his Grandmother and attending a local terrible school , living in squalor and not having a Dad , because that would have been the situation had I done what you suggested, tried to convince me to do
          My feelings are irrelevant it's your son, I don't care, so why are you seeking validation from strangers on a forum for doing the bare minimum as a father. You want a medal for buying a meal or paying for your own sons education or something when you're a demonstrably shit person? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

          And I bet you still haven't got his UK passport sorted either.



          Ps. Nice double chin, fatty.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

            My feelings about repeatedly encouraging you to kill yourself are irrelevant because they belong to a toxic turd, I don't care even though I do because I'm supposed to be managing this year's factory paperclip audit now, and I don't know why I sought attention from strangers on a smutty forum for doing the extremely odd as a father I.e. starting a pics thread of my sprogs.

            I want a medal for buying a scrambler bike for them and getting out of their mothers house at 6am before they're awake and pissing around on forums at work which puts my desperado breadwinner status at risk, all of which demonstrates what a shit person I am ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

            Ps. Nice double chin, fatty. I used to have the same until I starved myself for three miserable months to lose 23 kilos of lard in my mid 30s
            it's cute that you've found someone you think is an even more shit parent than you to project onto ImTiny!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

              My feelings are irrelevant it's your son, I don't care, so why are you seeking validation from strangers on a forum for doing the bare minimum as a father. You want a medal for buying a meal or paying for your own sons education or something when you're a demonstrably shit person? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

              And I bet you still haven't got his UK passport sorted either.



              Ps. Nice double chin, fatty.
              Completely ignoring my point .
              How would you feel , a human being , if Ben would now be living like this



              Which he would we have been , had your campaign was successful .
              Would you feel proud of yourself ?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Fluke View Post

                Completely ignoring my point .
                You don't have a point you're making up some stuff about things I never said in an apparent bid to feel better about yourself as a parent -- which of course tends to suggest you harbor guilt over being a shitty parent.

                I note you also completely ignore the question of the passport.


                Ps. Really, those jowls are bad, have you considered maybe dieting and / or cutting back on the alcohol?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

                  You don't have a point you're making up some stuff about things I never said in an apparent bid to feel better about yourself as a parent -- which of course tends to suggest you harbor guilt over being a shitty parent.

                  I note you also completely ignore the question of the passport.


                  Ps. Really, those jowls are bad, have you considered maybe dieting and / or cutting back on the alcohol?
                  You can deny it all you like, although we both know the truth .
                  Pretending things never happened doesnt mean they didnt happen
                  This isnt about MY actions, I am talking about YOUR actions , which you are in denial about .
                  BTW , The priority is getting Thai I.D .
                  And no, I havent thought about changing my dietary habits , I am happy the way I am

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

                    Aaaand here I am again neglecting my mesh factory admin in an apparent bid to feel better about myself as a parent -- which of course tends to suggest I harbor guilt over being a shitty parent.

                    I note you wisely ignored my attempt to elicit private information about of the passport status of your child in a breach of forum rules, which I plan to later regurgitate in a new bout of compulsive sneering at you.


                    Ps. Really, my jowls used to be bad, but I don't need to cut back on the cheapo alcohol I guzzle every tedious evening at the moobahn because I starve myself of enjoyable carbs each and every day and even count out how many peas I can eat.
                    Less than an hour of desk-harnessed misery to go ImTiny

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Fluke View Post

                      You can deny it all you like, although we both know the truth .
                      Pretending things never happened doesnt mean they didnt happen
                      This isnt about MY actions, I am talking about YOUR actions , which you are in denial about .
                      BTW , The priority is getting Thai I.D .
                      And no, I havent thought about changing my dietary habits , I am happy the way I am
                      So you still haven't gotten him a UK passport and you're still ranting and bullshitting on forums in a misguided attempt to absolve your guilt over being a shit father. Ho hum.




                      Ps. You should, you're a heart attack waiting to happen fatty.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

                        So you still haven't gotten him a UK passport and you're still ranting and bullshitting on forums in a misguided attempt to absolve your guilt over being a shit father. Ho hum.




                        Ps. You should, you're a heart attack waiting to happen fatty.
                        You are too stupid to be able to understand the situation , I have explained it numerous times , Thai nationality would be declined if the applicant has I.D from another Country .
                        Dont ask me questions about it, as I wont explain further

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

                          BTW I still haven't gotten my unfortunate sprogs out of this polluted shithole and back to NZ because I'm instead addicted to ranting and bullshitting on forums in a misguided attempt to take my mind off of being trapped here and a shit father and employee. Ho hum.




                          Ps. I should, I'm a schizo suicide waiting to happen
                          That tedious factory admin in your inbox is feeling neglected ImTiny

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Fluke View Post

                            You are too stupid to be able to understand the situation , I have explained it numerous times , Thai nationality would be declined if the applicant has I.D from another Country .
                            Dont ask me questions about it, as I wont explain further
                            Translation: you still after all these years haven't sorted your sons UK passport.

                            Some people just shouldn't be parents: far too selfish, self-centered, immature and stupid.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

                              Translation: you still after all these years haven't sorted your sons UK passport.

                              Some people just shouldn't be parents: far too selfish, self-centered, immature and stupid.
                              Currently in the process of getting Thai Nationality

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post
                                Translation: I still after all these years haven't sorted my sons' life in NZ because I'm a lazy cnut with no professional experience and nobody would employ me there.
                                Some people just shouldn't be parents: far too selfish, self-centered, immature and stupid.
                                Yep, you burned bridges rabidly-projecting twat

                                Comment

                                antalya escort
                                antalya escort
                                hdredtube sxe video rettube video sex abg xxxs
                                antalya escort bayan
                                Working...
                                X