Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A sign of love?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Fluke View Post

    Thats only to you though
    It's largely subjective, true, though I'm confident in saying that many, many, many people find you physically unattractive and mentally deficient.

    And you are objectively and verifiably fat and not terribly bright...

    Originally posted by Fluke View Post

    thats OK, as I am not trying to attract you
    I really dont care whether you fancy me or not
    ...dishonest too. You've literally said you wanted to have sex with me.

    You and Smeg could form a mutual support group over your unrequited love, obsession, sexual attraction and living with enraging denial

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

      .



      ...dishonest too. You've literally said you wanted to have sex with me.
      That is a complete lie, I never said such a thing

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Fluke View Post

        That is a complete lie, I never said such a thing
        Yeah you did, explicitly too, and I quote: "My big hard cock fcuking your arse..."

        You admitted as much on this very forum so I dunno why you'd lie about it again now.

        I'm not gay and could do way, way better for myself than you if I were but that's no reason for you to be repressed and in the closet.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

          It's largely subjective, true, though I'm confident in saying that many, many, many people find you physically unattractive and mentally deficient.

          And you are objectively and verifiably fat and not terribly bright...


          Well, yes, you are quite clearly more intelligent than I am .
          After all , you spent all those years studying , going to University with aspirations of being a lawyer .
          I left school at 16 with no qualifications and got a job sweeping up on building sites .
          20 years later , I'd retired from working, own property................and you ungraded your job from working in the UN bar to working in a mesh factory .
          One of us needs to advertise on websites for friends, the other doesnt have to do that .
          Put that in your pipe and smoke it .................Mr intelligent

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Fluke View Post

            Well, yes, you are quite clearly more intelligent than I am .
            After all , you spent all those years studying , going to University with aspirations of being a lawyer .
            I left school at 16 with no qualifications and got a job sweeping up on building sites .
            20 years later , I'd retired from working, own property................and you ungraded your job from working in the UN bar to working in a mesh factory .
            One of us needs to advertise on websites for friends, the other doesnt have to do that .
            Put that in your pipe and smoke it .................Mr intelligent
            See you say all of that right after I've just caught you in yet another one of your lies... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯

            So it's all meaningless dribble innit. The usual Flake fantasist nonsense and lies.

            Shows you up as being a very insecure little man too.
            Last edited by Ergenburgensmurgen; 09-24-2020, 12:38 PM.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

              Yeah you did, explicitly too, and I quote: "My big hard cock fcuking your arse..."

              You admitted as much on this very forum so I dunno why you'd lie about it again now.

              I'm not gay and could do way, way better for myself than you if I were but that's no reason for you to be repressed and in the closet.
              I didnt say that I would want to be doing that though.
              You were being very abusive to me on the forums , and I sent you a PM mentioning you, your wife and kids .
              I was expecting you to come and hunt me down , and give me abuse in person .
              I even gave you the time and place where you would find me .
              You didnt show up, but posted that PM on the forums

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

                See you say all of that right after I've just caught you in yet another one of your lies... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯

                So it's all meaningless dribble innit. The usual Flake fantasist nonsense and lies.

                Shows you up as being a very insecure little man too.
                Which bit is untrue ?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Fluke View Post

                  Well, yes, you are quite clearly more intelligent than I am .
                  After all , you spent all those years studying , going to University with aspirations of being a lawyer .
                  I left school at 16 with no qualifications and got a job sweeping up on building sites .
                  20 years later , I'd retired from working, own property................and you ungraded your job from working in the UN bar to working in a mesh factory .
                  One of us needs to advertise on websites for friends, the other doesnt have to do that .
                  Put that in your pipe and smoke it .................Mr intelligent
                  Post of the year Fluke.

                  The smug prick has his head waaaaaay too deep in the sand to admit what a miserable trapped failure he is.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

                    See you say all of that right after I've just caught you in yet another one of your lies... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯

                    So it's all meaningless dribble innit. The usual Flake fantasist nonsense and lies.

                    Shows you up as being a very insecure little man too.
                    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

                    Fokin hell, dribbling denial and deflection post of the year ImTiny!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Fluke View Post

                      Which bit is untrue ?
                      This is his tired old routine Fluke.

                      He did exactly the same when I called him out for lying about being on a high-flying overseas posting and regularly turning down jobs in Hong Kong he was being headhunted for. Turned out he was a 30k baht per month local hire "tedious rut" paralegal in a Chiang Mai backstreet office of some crappy little business (the job between working illegally in the bar, and being trapped at the mesh factory).

                      And what did the snide twisting widdle twat do? Accused me of being envious of those who are more successful than me, because I have a massive chip on my shoulder

                      Comment



                      • Originally posted by Fluke View Post

                        That is a complete lie, I never said such a thing
                        Originally posted by Fluke View Post

                        I didnt say that I would want to be doing that though.
                        You were being very abusive to me on the forums , and I sent you a PM mentioning you, your wife and kids .
                        I was expecting you to come and hunt me down , and give me abuse in person .
                        I even gave you the time and place where you would find me .
                        You didnt show up, but posted that PM on the forums
                        If at first you don't succeed then lie and lie again, eh Flake.



                        Comment


                        • If at first you don't succeed in deflecting the spotlight from your humiliation, try and try again instead of getting on with today's shitty mesh factory admin, eh ImTiny.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

                            I..



                            ...dishonest too. You've literally said you wanted to have sex with me.
                            No, I didnt say that I would "want" to do it .
                            It was abuse, rather than literal statement of intent
                            Just for clarification, I wouldnt want to have sex with you , not now, not before and never have wanted to

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Fluke View Post

                              No, I didnt say that I would "want" to do it .
                              ImTiny's Voices are desperately telling him otherwise. They so love to rewrite objective facts to fit his sneering agendas....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Fluke View Post

                                No, I didnt say that I would "want" to do it .
                                It was abuse, rather than literal statement of intent
                                Just for clarification, I wouldnt want to have sex with you , not now, not before and never have wanted to
                                First it was 'a complete lie, I never said such a thing' then it's was 'I said it but...' and around and around the circle of Flakes lies goes...

                                You should discuss your issues with repression of your sexuality, honesty and unrequited longings with Smeg at your mutual support group. You're both obsessed nutters and need help.

                                Comment

                                antalya escort
                                antalya escort
                                hdredtube sxe video rettube video sex abg xxxs
                                antalya escort bayan
                                Working...
                                X