Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A sign of love?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A sign of love?

    My GF has gone to BKK for the week-end and she has forbid me from watching Pornhub , which I agreed to .
    IMO, that shows she quite likes me and that our six month relationship has moved up a level , from casual friends to serious relationship ..

  • #2
    It sounds like a relationship founded on a juvenile and fatuous basis with adolescent notions of love as possession.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post
      I've chomped down on your relationship bait within a few minutes on a Saturday afternoon because it's a welcome distraction from the menopause nightmare I'm confronted with.

      Mocking her about it in front of our friends also helps
      U da man ImTiny!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Fluke View Post
        My GF has gone to BKK for the week-end and she has forbid me from watching Pornhub , which I agreed to .
        IMO, that shows she quite likes me and that our six month relationship has moved up a level , from casual friends to serious relationship ..
        She can't be too attractive if you're wanking off to pornhub any time her backs turned.And those hoes on there are awful

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post
          It sounds like a relationship founded on a juvenile and fatuous basis with adolescent notions of love as possession.

          Maybe your wife is content having a wa*nker as a husband ?
          My GF wants me to remain loyal to her

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Fluke View Post

            Maybe your wife is content having a wa*nker as a husband ?
            My GF wants me to remain loyal to her
            If your GF considers watching porn as 'cheating' then she's obviously quite immature and insecure... So probably the perfect match for you then.

            Is she a heavy sleeper?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

              If your GF considers watching porn as 'cheating' then she's obviously quite immature and insecure... So probably the perfect match for you then.

              Is she a heavy sleeper?

              I think that she just selfishly wants me to be "pleased to see her" when she gets back .

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Fluke View Post

                I think that she just selfishly wants me to be "pleased to see her" when she gets back .
                So she's selfish as well as insecure and immature? Great catch. I can see now you have a lot in common.

                Though how would she know if she's asleep anyways.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

                  If your GF considers watching porn as 'cheating' then she's obviously quite immature, you lucky bastard... I'm with a 50 year old battleaxe that actively encourages me to watch porn or lech at mesmerising teenage forum users so she doesn't need to get out the KY.

                  Off for a teen soapie later ImTiny?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Pat View Post

                    She can't be too attractive if you're wanking off to pornhub any time her backs turned.And those hoes on there are awful
                    You have high stands .........................

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

                      So she's selfish as well as insecure and immature? Great catch. I can see now you have a lot in common.

                      Though how would she know if she's asleep anyways.
                      Selfish ? She knows what she wants and knows how to get it
                      Insecure ? Shes flown down to BKK to attend some Cosplay meeting there , I kindly bought her her flight tickets , only 1000 Baht each way .
                      I suggested that I would go with her, together , she quite confidently told me that she wanted to go on her own and "No, I dont want you to come to BKK with me"
                      Independent, confident and self assured

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Fluke View Post

                        Selfish ? She knows what she wants and knows how to get it
                        Insecure ? Shes flown down to BKK to attend some Cosplay meeting there , I kindly bought her her flight tickets , only 1000 Baht each way .
                        I suggested that I would go with her, together , she quite confidently told me that she wanted to go on her own and "No, I dont want you to come to BKK with me"
                        Independent, confident and self assured
                        Sounds selfish, insecure, immature and manipulative from what you've described.

                        Your perfect match though so I wish you luck.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          ...and... our forum pe(s)t is stalking & trolling yet another thread.

                          Must be one of those happy family weekends, living the dream in paradise, for the Knobertsons.

                          “Don’t get sick of me just yet, for I will be here for quite a while”

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

                            Sounds selfish, insecure, immature and manipulative from what you've described.

                            Your perfect match though so I wish you luck.
                            Just a convenient passing phase for both of us , live for moment

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Fluke View Post

                              Just a convenient passing phase for both of us , live for moment
                              Originally posted by Fluke View Post
                              IMO, that shows she quite likes me and that our six month relationship has moved up a level , from casual friends to serious relationship ..
                              You really do just post a gawdawful load of shite don't you.

                              Drunk again no doubt.



                              Comment

                              antalya escort
                              antalya escort
                              hdredtube sxe video rettube video sex abg xxxs
                              antalya escort bayan
                              Working...
                              X