Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD member suicide

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by TAXEXILE View Post



    I wonder if it's occurred to taxcheat that in that cartoon he is the dumpy, dour, judgemental fishwife.

    I bet the feeble old miseryguts has a beard.
    Not a big bushy one either.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Cujo View Post

      I bet the feeble old miseryguts has a beard.
      Not a big bushy one either.
      He has a 'beard' as a closeted homosexual man too.

      Comment


      • I bet he hasn't got a gay, tribal "I designed it myself" tattoo, though.

        “Don’t get sick of me just yet, for I will be here for quite a while”

        Comment


        • Originally posted by serrollt View Post
          I bet he hasn't got a gay, tribal "I designed it myself" tattoo, though.

          He once declared he was so afraid of people with tattoos he crosses the street when he sees them coming so I doubt it.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

            So says the gay Asian racist for the benefit of and adulation from his small audience of the mentally and emotionally deficient.

            Speaking of coming up with nothing new

            Comment


            • Originally posted by socal View Post

              Speaking of coming up with nothing new
              Good thing that unlike TELF taxi I don't use a beta-cuck like you as a benchmark then.


              Comment


              • Does that creatine and the "Director" sticker on the side of the factory desk you're harnessed to really help dribbling narcissist you to feel like an alpha?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

                  Good thing that unlike TELF taxi I don't use a beta-cuck like you as a benchmark then.

                  I called Switch an incel beta cuck on my whore thread. Then you picked it up and started using it.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by socal View Post

                    I called Switch an incel beta cuck on my whore thread. Then you picked it up and started using it.
                    That's the sort of self-promoting lie that only a beta-cuck incel looking to boost their self-esteem would tell.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

                      I'm on an overseas posting which puts me 10 years ahead of my career peers back in NZ, and I regularly turn down jobs I'm headhunted for internationally.

                      That's the sort of self-promoting lie that only a beta-cuck incel looking to boost their self-esteem would tell.

                      Indeed ImTiny

                      Comment


                      • overseas posting
                        in his dreams. he was scammed by a local into becoming a sperm donor and now trapped in chickenheadville and living in someone elses legoland house he eventually secured himself a boring mundane salaryman position in a metal factory that he hates and he now spends all day every his glued to the net, either posting semi naked selfies on queer narcissism sites as he tries to stalk teenagers or obsessively pretending to be an interesting character on expat forums...... and of course failing. the adventures and uncertainties that make expat life so character forming have been markedly absent from his life of superficiality, pomposity, delusion and the childish and ineffectual taunting of his betters.

                        strangely, as an indication of his misplaced pride, hypocrisy and narcissism and as utter proof of his idiocy, as if any were needed, he uses his real name to post with, and even on this site, the man who vigorously attacks anyone who dares to commit the heinous crime of having 2 login names, he himself has 2 login names, his real name ant robertson, and the ergenbuggermestupid one.


                        piss, admit it ...... you are a twat. you were born a twat, and you will die a twat.







                        Comment


                        • Now sit!
                          Originally posted by TAXEXILE View Post

                          in his dreams. he was scammed by a local into becoming a sperm donor and now trapped in chickenheadville and living in someone elses legoland house he eventually secured himself a boring mundane salaryman position in a metal factory that he hates and he now spends all day every his glued to the net, either posting semi naked selfies on queer narcissism sites as he tries to stalk teenagers or obsessively pretending to be an interesting character on expat forums...... and of course failing. the adventures and uncertainties that make expat life so character forming have been markedly absent from his life of superficiality, pomposity, delusion and the childish and ineffectual taunting of his betters.

                          strangely, as an indication of his misplaced pride, hypocrisy and narcissism and as utter proof of his idiocy, as if any were needed, he uses his real name to post with, and even on this site, the man who vigorously attacks anyone who dares to commit the heinous crime of having 2 login names, he himself has 2 login names, his real name ant robertson, and the ergenbuggermestupid one.


                          piss, admit it ...... you are a twat. you were born a twat, and you will die a twat.



                          Comment


                          • boring mundane salaryman position in a metal factory that he hates and he now spends all day every his glued to the net,

                            quelle surprise, a response within 20 minutes.

                            another busy day at the factory eh? what exciting things have you got lined up for later?

                            compose another post about your deep meaningful "culturally appropriated" abbo tatt, polish up that little neon green gayboy truck you cruise around chiang mai in or just retire to your shed and see if your selfies have attracted any more interest, dont let the missus catch you though.

                            what a life.

                            yaaawn.

                            Comment



                            • Originally posted by His Masters Voice
                              Today, 02:42 PM
                              Originally posted by TAXEXILE View Post
                              Today, 02:52 PM
                              Good doggo!



                              Comment


                              • How does it feel to have a "master" that needs to pump itself up with chemicals and spend all day sneering at strangers and politicians on the net to feel better about its trapped & miserable lot in life tax? You sure drew the short straw in masters

                                Comment

                                antalya escort
                                antalya escort
                                hdredtube sxe video rettube video sex abg xxxs
                                antalya escort bayan
                                Working...
                                X