Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD member suicide

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    The last person I read that topped himself was a member of a Thailand ‘lifestyle’ forum around 10 years ago. An Aussie that married a bargirl. Problem was she couldn’t stop whoring. Funny that. He tried moving her to another country but that didn’t make any difference. In the end she found someone else, a guy with a bigger bank account. He was in love and couldn’t bare it so ended it

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by socal View Post

      Cujo is an ******* whenever anyone is having it rough. He wrote right on the obituary that Wally took a cowards way out
      Probably envy from cujo being too cowardly to do it to himself.

      Interesting that Wally mentioned in his cry for help thread that he'd met KW and thought he was a nasty cnut. Always the same usual TD hardcore suspects.
      Last edited by Arthur Daley; 09-13-2020, 08:28 AM.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Fluke View Post

        I didnt see the thread , what was the general content in regards to his problems./issues/woes ?
        To cut a long story short, substance abuse combined with a long-term self-inflicted broken heart, possibly aggravated by having been abused as a child. A middle aged male in such circumstances is in prime suicide territory.

        He made the mistake of meeting up with the 'love of his life' long after dumping her and she married someone else, and then went into a downward spiral of regret and self-loathing.

        Comment


        • #19
          Sorry to hear Wally decided to do this. RIP.

          It's also pathetic to read about what members of the other channel were posting.

          LWO Community strong!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by socal View Post
            He was making it in thaThailand by the sounds of it. That's better than the ppl like Butterfly who just got tossed out. Sad stuff.
            Not an intelligent statement. Do you know why he ended up as an alcoholic in Thailand, and then I think Japan? And do you know whether butterfly left Thailand by choice?

            Comment


            • #21
              A fitting tune for Wally.



              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
                Not an intelligent statement. Do you know why he ended up as an alcoholic in Thailand, and then I think Japan? And do you know whether butterfly left Thailand by choice?
                I don't think he left by choice. As for the personal stuff , I don't want to gossip about that. He posts here.

                I just meant , I have a hard time adjusting after a trip. I'd be in rough shape if I lived there and then got tossed
                Last edited by socal; 09-13-2020, 10:02 AM.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Mr Tinkles View Post
                  The last person I read that topped himself was a member of a Thailand ‘lifestyle’ forum around 10 years ago. An Aussie that married a bargirl. Problem was she couldn’t stop whoring. Funny that. He tried moving her to another country but that didn’t make any difference. In the end she found someone else, a guy with a bigger bank account. He was in love and couldn’t bare it so ended it
                  I've only known one person who similarly ended it - a German guy with a peach of a girlfriend in Bangkok back in 2006-9 but he couldn't stop playing the field and eventually lost the plot by forcing her to have threesomes with other girls. She must have loved him a lot because she complied for a while and then was suddenly gone - a wealthy doctor in the US that she knew online invited her there to get away from him. He went nuts with jealousy and the loss of control over her, and drank himself to death within a month.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    This thread's just Smeg leading other sad little obsessives in using a suicide as yet another opportunity to vent their impotent little spleens over TD isn't it.

                    What a sad pack of wankers.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post
                      I'm not a sad little obsessive in using this thread as yet another opportunity to neglect my weekend parenting responsibilities and vent my impotent little spleen over Smeg despite claiming to be ignoring him am I.

                      What a sad pack of wankers my unhinged Voices are.
                      Back on topic, there's an easy way to silence them once and for all ImTiny

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post
                        This thread's just Smeg leading other sad little obsessives in using a suicide as yet another opportunity to vent their impotent little spleens over TD isn't it.

                        What a sad pack of wankers.

                        You've shown yourself to be the repugnant fuk we all know you are with your pathetic little posts over there. Rot in hell Robertson
                        Last edited by Mr Tinkles; 09-13-2020, 11:37 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Mr Tinkles View Post

                          You've shown yourself to be the repugnant fuk you really are with your pathetic little posts over there. Rot in hell Robertson
                          Oh shush Mrs. TInkles you sanctimonious melodramatic little ghoul.

                          You are using the death of a poster to attack another on false grounds -- that says all that needs to be said about your lack of character.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Wow, a three minute retort. It was sat there waiting for yet another sneering opportunity. Never mind ImTiny, back to the mesh plant for you in 18 hours

                            Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

                            You are using the death of a poster to attack another on false grounds -- that says all that needs to be said about your lack of character.
                            Says the hypocrite twat that got his off-topic sneery vengeance-seeking post about tax zapped from the actual TD obituary thread.....

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Mods must be keeping a close eye. The potential for a shitfest and pisstaking posts are never far away.

                              Just like the thread he was asking for guidance, they are all itching for the other to start.



                              UPDATE: Looks like it's halfway to starting already




                              Last edited by Pat; 09-13-2020, 01:01 PM.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Yup, looks like ImTiny and his sidekick sneery cyrille are trying to get it doghoused by oddly yet predictability changing the topic (of an obituary thread FFS) to murder and female genetalia....

                                Comment

                                antalya escort
                                antalya escort
                                hdredtube sxe video rettube video sex abg xxxs
                                antalya escort bayan
                                Working...
                                X