Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it gay to get a BJ from a Ladyboy 2020 edition.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is it gay to get a BJ from a Ladyboy 2020 edition.

    This has been done to death of course. But some time has passed since those great debates.

    3...2...1 Go

    I dont think it's gay if the LB has womanly features like nice big fake breasts. And she doesn't show cock

  • #2
    How would it ever be gay? Don't gay guys prefer a masculine body?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by socal View Post
      Is it gay to give a ladyboy a blowjob
      Well of course it is you faggot.
      As for your request on another thread I post ladyboy cock. Try www.ladyboycock.com

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Pat View Post
        How would it ever be gay? Don't gay guys prefer a masculine body?
        Fair point. But some argue that its still a born male so it's gay.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Cujo View Post
          Well of course it is you faggot.
          As for your request on another thread I post ladyboy cock. Try www.ladyboycock.com
          Well me and Pat don't think its gay. So you lose

          Quite the site you have bookmarked there

          Edit: giving an LB a BJ is something different you sick ****

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm a sick ****? You're the one blowing ladyboys.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Cujo View Post
              I'm a sick ****? You're the one blowing ladyboys.
              I would need to be compensated at least $200,000 and it would have to be an Emma level feminine ladyboy. Hell. It would have to be closer to $500,000

              Comment


              • #8
                Right so you admit you're a cocksucking whore, it's just the price that's an issue. OK.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Everyone is a whore the only thing that differs is the price.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Cujo View Post
                    Right so you admit you're a cocksucking whore, it's just the price that's an issue. OK.
                    I sorta walked myself into that. Didn't i. But hey , Hugh Cow answered that. It's all just a matter of price.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by socal View Post

                      Fair point. But some argue that its still a born male so it's gay.
                      That's like saying drinking zero % beer still makes you an alcoholic. Well, it looks like beer...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        it's only gay if you think it's gay,

                        anyway, been discussed to many times on TD

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Butterfly View Post
                          it's only gay if you think it's gay,

                          anyway, been discussed to many times on TD
                          Yes but that was a long time ago.

                          There doesn't seem to be much else to talk about

                          Comment

                          antalya escort
                          antalya escort
                          hdredtube sxe video rettube video sex abg xxxs
                          Working...
                          X