Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Thai businesses have such shite communication skill?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why do Thai businesses have such shite communication skill?

    A typical example:

    You see a Bangkok condo-cleaning service advertising itself on facebook and you send them a quick question asking "My condo unit is at Sukhumvit Suite Condo near Asoke BTS. Does your service area include my area?"

    Their reply "This is my company. I take care my customers by honest and very clean for make customers happy. Your condo just half day enough? Where your location I can go to meet you for more information. And want to say thank you for interested"

    You don't bother to reply.....


  • #2
    Why are farang customers so dumb? She's obviously asking for an appointment.
    “Don’t get sick of me just yet, for I will be here for quite a while”

    Comment


    • #3
      The only way she'd get an appointment with anyone with a brain is to:

      1 - answer the simple question she was asked by the potential customer
      2 - not send the potential customer a load of unsolicited waffle instead, most of which was in the advert hence already seen
      3 - actually read what the potential customer had written about his location and not waste his time asking for it again
      4 - enquire about whether the potential customer would like an appointment or is even in Thailand rather than implying that once he provides his location he's pretty much agreed to her expectation of an appointment
      5 - not answer a question with questions, something many Thais do

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
        "My condo unit is at Sukhumvit Suite Condo near Asoke BTS. Does your service area include my area?"

        Their reply "...Where your location I can go to meet you for more information..."

        Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
        actually read what the potential customer had written about his location and not waste his time asking for it again
        You didn't give your location. You gave the location of the apartment.

        She asked for your location, which could be anywhere in the city, to meet you for more information.


        "Why do Thai businesses have such shite communication skill?"


        Her communication skill is fine. Your poor communication skills are the issue in this example.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Sparky View Post


          You didn't give your location. You gave the location of the apartment.

          She asked for your location, which could be anywhere in the city, to meet you for more information.


          "Why do Thai businesses have such shite communication skill?"


          Her communication skill is fine. Your poor communication skills are the issue in this example.
          You've never used a cleaning service, right?

          Do you really think she'd spend hours travelling across Bangkok to show me a list of locations serviced and a price list? Such "information" can be given by facebook chat or call.

          The reason for an appointment is to give a face to face sales pitch, view the premises to be cleaned, quote a price, and sign a contract.


          Comment


          • #6
            Your location could have been 5 minutes away from hers.

            Which is why she asked you a very simple question about where your location is.

            You misunderstood, confusing your location with the location of the apartment.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
              You've never used a cleaning service, right?
              And with that ^ level of intelligence, you're never likely to be able to

              Comment


              • #8
                You are living in BKk now ?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Nah, it's another one of his "Thailand and its people are shite" threads.
                  “Don’t get sick of me just yet, for I will be here for quite a while”

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
                    And with that ^ level of intelligence, you're never likely to be able to
                    A personal attack when given a correct answer you don't like.

                    More shite communication skills on your part.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Aww, poor widdle Luigi is playing the victim about having the issue put back onto him having come onto this thread to try to put the issue back onto me

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by serrollt View Post
                        "Thailand and its people are shite"
                        I don't think I've ever claimed the former.

                        As for the latter, like narcissists, many of them were born to be laughed at

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
                          Aww, poor widdle Luigi is playing the victim about having the issue put back onto him having come onto this thread to try to put the issue back onto me
                          Your guessing skills are worse than your communication skills.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            As I'm not the creepy type to keep track of usernames and which other usernames they might be linked to, or who they might be in the real world, I'll take that as a compliment thanks.

                            Originally posted by Sparky View Post
                            a correct answer you don't like.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
                              A typical example:

                              You see a Bangkok condo-cleaning service advertising itself on facebook and you send them a quick question asking "My condo unit is at Sukhumvit Suite Condo near Asoke BTS. Does your service area include my area?"

                              Their reply "This is my company. I take care my customers by honest and very clean for make customers happy. Your condo just half day enough? Where your location I can go to meet you for more information. And want to say thank you for interested"

                              You don't bother to reply.....

                              your question is misleading and you are talking to a monkey, which makes you the stupid one for expecting an intelligent answer

                              try monkey speak next time and you will get the right answer, you silly arrogant twat

                              Comment

                              antalya escort
                              antalya escort
                              hdredtube sxe video rettube video sex abg xxxs
                              antalya escort bayan
                              Working...
                              X