Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What drives those sad cnuts that abuse and shitfest on forums year after year?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by vendetta4real View Post
    I did go back again and again hoping it would be a bit different, but I've seen the light. Too many jerks and assholes to ever want to post there again.
    Why would it be different?

    From a psychological point of view it operates in the same way as an online child abuse ring - a group of highly unpleasant & creepy socially isolated misfit men that have found each other as a support group and engage in gang abuse of anyone they can get their clammy hands on. The only difference is that their targets are adults like you and fluke instead of children.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
      Without doubt TD's most unpleasant, weird & haughty member, typical of the westerner trash that takes root in Asia when young.

      A quick glance at his creepily high number of posts today shows him bumping a decade old thread simply to make an obscure comment about communicable diseases spreading easily on cruise ships. Nothing new, but seems to excite him nonetheless https://teakdoor.com/philippine-foru...ml#post4209055
      Yup, he must live an awful boring life to be online 24/7 and to reply wiht one sentence sarcastic put downs for most of his posts. He gives an air like he is better than everyone, but he obviously has a little dick.

      Comment


      • #48
        Sadly, TD has been left with a group of gang like members who stick to their own, pat each other on their butts to make themselves feel good and shun/put down the ones that don't fit into their little similar world.

        Comment


        • #49
          Predatory parasites....

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by ShaunSheep View Post

            I would not be at all surprised if KW is on medication of some sort.
            There's nothing wrong with being man enough to take your meds.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by vendetta4real View Post
              Hey strangers.. ya I don't post much on TD anymore, and have given up totally on that hellhole. I have some stalkers and it is just constant abuse and put downs. I'm waaay better than to put up with that. I did go back again and again hoping it would be a bit different, but I've seen the light. Too many jerks and assholes to ever want to post there again.

              I can't stand Willy, and he keeps stalking me , it is quite sad cause if people would be nice and normal I may talk to them. Also can't stand Switch, Neverna, and a few others. I sometimes just look on there without logging in and the abuse towards a few of the guys by the gang is never ending.You can never have a conversation, they obviously get off on being trolls and hurling abuse.
              Hey Princess, people replying to you calling them out in posts is not stalking.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by vendetta4real View Post

                Yup, he must live an awful boring life to be online 24/7 and to reply wiht one sentence sarcastic put downs for most of his posts. He gives an air like he is better than everyone, but he obviously has a little dick.
                Where it does reach it can squirt!

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
                  Without doubt TD's most unpleasant, weird & haughty member, typical of the westerner trash that takes root in Asia when young.

                  A quick glance at his creepily high number of posts today shows him bumping a decade old thread simply to make an obscure comment about communicable diseases spreading easily on cruise ships. Nothing new, but seems to excite him nonetheless https://teakdoor.com/philippine-foru...ml#post4209055
                  A quick stalk you mean, Dom.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Creepy little fool makes dozens of oddball public posts in 24 hours then cries about them being read, as if his audience are the weirdos. What a tit.
                    Last edited by Arthur Daley; 01-16-2021, 04:00 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by vendetta4real View Post
                      Sadly, TD has been left with a group of gang like members who stick to their own, pat each other on their butts to make themselves feel good and shun/put down the ones that don't fit into their little similar world.

                      And they do it publicly by giving each other gold stars , they take it so seriously , proudly displaying to the World how popular they are and thinking sending reds to others is quite important and meaningful .
                      Having numerous gold stars just means Bsnub and Ageingone , KW Ray Carey and Neverna think that you fit in with them , and they protect their "popular" status by redding newbies , rendering them unable to take any of their precious stars away from them .
                      They seem to view it as some kind of achievement in life , having gold stars on Teakdoor



                      Bnsub , Ageingone, KW , Ray Carey and Neverna displaying their importance and popularity

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        nice pic, Fluke, have you saved that to your files?

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
                          Creepy little fool makes dozens of oddball public posts in 24 hours then cries about them being read, as if his audience are the weirdos. What a tit.
                          Show me where I cried, Dom?

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by TheRealKW View Post
                            nice pic, Fluke, have you saved that to your files?
                            I havent no, why do you ask ?

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Fluke View Post


                              And they do it publicly by giving each other gold stars , they take it so seriously , proudly displaying to the World how popular they are and thinking sending reds to others is quite important and meaningful .
                              Having numerous gold stars just means Bsnub and Ageingone , KW Ray Carey and Neverna think that you fit in with them , and they protect their "popular" status by redding newbies , rendering them unable to take any of their precious stars away from them .
                              They seem to view it as some kind of achievement in life , having gold stars on Teakdoor

                              Bnsub , Ageingone, KW , Ray Carey and Neverna displaying their importance and popularity
                              Haha, that is true. I think there are more people than that that think the red/green things are their lifeline. Luigi, Ant,AO, PH, KW, and more.

                              Luigi is a sad case, he is one of the biggest trolls. Everything I post where he replies is like a negative troll who tries to get a response. It is sad cause KW and a few others are like that too. Why would I want to respond to ignorant and rude comments? It obvious makes their world go round. I can't post on a forum where anytime I try to do anything like a pic thread or whatever I am trolled and basically don't feel like continuing with totally rude comments that frankly are wrong (not true). And then they gang up together. I'm done playing their games. I have more to do in life than to want to talk to trolls and rude people. I have about ten people on ignore on TD, and it gets to the point where the bullies are now in charge and that is why most of the good posters are gone.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                ^how those workouts coming along porky
                                everyone still hate you
                                Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

                                Comment

                                antalya escort
                                sisli escort mecidiyekoy escort
                                hdredtube sxe video rettube video sex abg xxxs
                                antalya escort bayan
                                Working...
                                X