Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What drives those sad cnuts that abuse and shitfest on forums year after year?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by vendetta4real View Post

    Haha, that is true. I think there are more people than that that think the red/green things are their lifeline. Luigi, Ant,AO, PH, KW, and more.

    Luigi is a sad case, he is one of the biggest trolls. Everything I post where he replies is like a negative troll who tries to get a response. It is sad cause KW and a few others are like that too. Why would I want to respond to ignorant and rude comments? It obvious makes their world go round. I can't post on a forum where anytime I try to do anything like a pic thread or whatever I am trolled and basically don't feel like continuing with totally rude comments that frankly are wrong (not true). And then they gang up together. I'm done playing their games. I have more to do in life than to want to talk to trolls and rude people. I have about ten people on ignore on TD, and it gets to the point where the bullies are now in charge and that is why most of the good posters are gone.
    Never your fault, always someone else?

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by TheRealKW View Post

      A quick stalk you mean, Dom.

      Originally posted by TheRealKW View Post

      Show me where I cried, Dom?
      Creepy oddball loser cries "stalker!" while ironically seeking to intimidate and menace by using a real world name on an anonymous forum.

      Utterly retarded, with a bitchy infantile mentality stuck back in his primary school playground.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by vendetta4real View Post


        Luigi is a sad case, he is one of the biggest trolls. Everything I post where he replies is like a negative troll who tries to get a response. It is sad cause KW and a few others are like that too. Why would I want to respond to ignorant and rude comments? It obvious makes their world go round.

        I can't post on a forum where anytime I try to do anything like a pic thread or whatever I am trolled and basically don't feel like continuing with totally rude comments that frankly are wrong (not true). And then they gang up together. I'm done playing their games. I have more to do in life than to want to talk to trolls and rude people.
        You've known how it is for many years - an assortment of unhinged undesirables putting their personality disorders and psychological abnormalities on public display. Keep it at arm's length where its sole use is acquiring information, either knowledge about Thailand or proactively as a gadfly seeing what makes its weirdo members tick

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post

          Creepy oddball loser cries "stalker!" while ironically seeking to intimidate and menace by using a real world name on an anonymous forum.

          Utterly retarded, with a bitchy infantile mentality stuck back in his primary school playground.

          Triggered much?


          Comment


          • #65
            Retard. Per your own words....

            Originally posted by TheRealKW View Post

            Never your fault, always someone else?

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by vendetta4real View Post

              Haha, that is true. I think there are more people than that that think the red/green things are their lifeline. Luigi, Ant,AO, PH, KW, and more.


              Hows this , I got banned from Teakdoor about four years ago and I could open my profile but was unable to enter into the forums and so I didnt bother going to Teakdoor forum anymore , quite recently Ant publicly denied sending me a certain PMs , (the PMs where he was encouraging me to commit suicide) , I went back to Teakdoor again and logged in to see whether I could retrieve the P.M's , but I was unable to access my PM box . But I noticed that I had received 63 repo comments , I assume I had been sent reds and abusive comments .
              Some saddoe had been sat at home sending me reds and abusive comments 63 times .
              Prior to my ban , Ant sent me reds and abusive messages EVERY 2-3 days without fail , its quite possible that Ant spent six months (after my ban) sending me reds and abuse and not only was I not reading them, I wasnt even aware that I was receiving them .
              Abject futility in its finest

              Comment


              • #67
                Remember, this individual would, if it didn't bloody his knuckles, repeatedly punch his own chemically pumped up reflection in the mirror. Far easier to fire off dozens of snide repo comments week after week, year after year, at a wide assortment of loathed others that act as subconscious scapegoats for all that self loathing.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by TheRealKW View Post

                  Never your fault, always someone else?
                  So, whose fault is it that you post abusive messages to her ?
                  Will you take responsibility for your own posts or blame the person whom you replied to ?
                  Is it her fault that you post the messages ?

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
                    You've known how it is for many years - an assortment of unhinged undesirables putting their personality disorders and psychological abnormalities on public display....
                    Yeah. The problem is, that since Eric's departure, a certain brand of weirdos have taken over the place and ostracise entertaining whackos such as Fluke, Moose and many others, most of whom have been banned or driven away.

                    Originally posted by Fluke;n188618
                    Why does the time state 02 38 PM , when no such time exists ?
                    It should be either 14 38 PM or 02.38 AM
                    Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen;n186588
                    What are you talking about, I don't post on Teakdoor.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
                      Remember, ........
                      She's back posting on TD again. Give it a few more days until the next flouncy hissy fit and she'll be back on TC whining about being a victim again....

                      I think moose is mid 30s. The flab adds an extra decade.

                      more later

                      Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Fluke View Post

                        So, whose fault is it that you post abusive messages to her ?
                        Will you take responsibility for your own posts or blame the person whom you replied to ?
                        Is it her fault that you post the messages ?
                        It doesn't matter Fluke, he and many others won't change the way they are towards me. I remember how he used to kiss ass with November Rain. He treated her like gold. I have never really done anything to be treated as he does. The way him and many others troll me to get a negative response is stupid. I've played into their hand far too long. I don't need the shit. I've been on forums since 2006 and deserve better. Many of the guys have tried hard to get me off that forum. I kept going back to show them that they didn't win..but really why should I bother it is a waste of time and energy. If I was shown a modicum of respect I may have stayed. Ya, I know that thread where Smeg and DJ tried to analyze me and put me down on the other forum Smeg started.. but honestly I don't give a shit what you guys think. All I tried to do is have fun, but i'm sick of the rudeness and bullshit that most of you play.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          By the way , I'm better and more awesome than most of you will ever be..I'm talking about the dick for brains that put me down for whatever reason.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            ^So desperate for any type of attention.

                            In the coming days/weeks I’ll slow drip what TC "good posters" who have been pushed off of TD think of you.


                            Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by vendetta4real View Post
                              I have never really done anything to be treated as he does.
                              Oh yes, you have!
                              but honestly I don't give a shit what you guys think.
                              That might have something to do with it.
                              Originally posted by Fluke;n188618
                              Why does the time state 02 38 PM , when no such time exists ?
                              It should be either 14 38 PM or 02.38 AM
                              Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen;n186588
                              What are you talking about, I don't post on Teakdoor.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by vendetta4real View Post
                                By the way , I'm better and more awesome than most of you will ever be..I'm talking about the dick for brains that put me down for whatever reason.

                                sure you are...

                                Comment

                                antalya escort
                                istanbul escort maltepe escort
                                hdredtube sxe video rettube video sex abg xxxs
                                antalya escort bayan
                                Working...
                                X