Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will TD survive 2021?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Fluke View Post

    No, at least get the rumor correct , the completely false and made up rumour, (made up by Neverna ), was that I killed my Sons Mother and fled to the UK after escaping from jail in Thailand and then fled from the UK to Thailand to escape being arrested and deported to Thailand .
    He didnt really think it through before he made it all up
    Ah yes that's right.

    Did you kill her because she discovered your inappropriate 'relationship' with a 16 year old girl and that you wrote a sick sexual fantasy involving kids?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

      Did you miss the point again? Yes.

      You are quite desperate to distract from being called out over your sick sexual fantasies aren't you.
      Listen, I have just looked back through the posts and this morning alone , in 14 different posts by yourself , you have written "sex with Children" .
      You often also use the word "fantasy" and you reposted one of Ant Robertsons TD forum posts about children masturbating .

      *Dr Pat , could you do a medical diagnoses on him *

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Fluke View Post

        Listen, I have just looked back through the posts and this morning alone , in 14 different posts by yourself , you have written "sex with Children" .
        You often also use the word "fantasy" and you reposted one of Ant Robertsons TD forum posts about children masturbating .

        *Dr Pat , could you do a medical diagnoses on him *
        Is there a name for you, a nominally grown man, who has a 'relationship' with a 16 year old girl and writes sick sexual fantasies involving children?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

          Ah yes that's right.

          Did you kill her because she discovered your inappropriate 'relationship' with a 16 year old girl and that you wrote a sick sexual fantasy involving kids?
          How dumb can you be , no wonder you didnt qualify to be a Lawyer , the killing took place BEFORE the relationship !!!!!!!!!!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Fluke View Post

            How dumb can you be , no wonder you didnt qualify to be a Lawyer , the killing took place BEFORE the relationship !!!!!!!!!!
            So this predilection you have for young girls and penning sick sexual fantasies has been a long-term thing then.

            No wonder you fled the UK.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

              So this predilection you have for young girls and penning sick sexual fantasies has been a long-term thing then.

              No wonder you fled the UK.
              I left the UK because it is cold and expensive

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Fluke View Post

                I left the UK because it is cold and expensive
                I know three facts about you:

                1. you lie;
                2. you wrote a sick sexual fantasy involving kids; and
                3. you never take any responsibility for anything and always try to blame others.

                Therefore it is logical to assume that you are lying again now.

                Also imagine you trying to explain to the father of a 16 year old girl in the UK that it was 'normal' for her to be in a relationship with a middle-aged chav like you. He'd probably kick your thick alcoholic head it, understandably enough.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

                  I know three facts about myself:

                  1. I lie;
                  2. I wrote a sick sexual fantasy involving kids; and
                  3. I never take any responsibility for anything and always try to blame others.

                  Therefore it is logical to assume that I am lying again now.

                  .
                  Q.E.D



                  Comment


                  • Amended:

                    I know four facts about you:

                    1. you lie;
                    2. you wrote a sick sexual fantasy involving kids;
                    3. you never take any responsibility for anything and always try to blame others;
                    4. you are emotionally and mentally stunted.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post
                      Amended:
                      Do you think that Teakdoor will survive until 2022 ?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Fluke View Post

                        Do you think that Teakdoor will survive until 2022 ?
                        I think that you're a liar, you wrote a sick sexual fantasy involving kids, you never take any responsibility for anything and always try to blame others, and that you are emotionally and mentally stunted.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

                          I think that you're a liar, you wrote a sick sexual fantasy involving kids, you never take any responsibility for anything and always try to blame others, and that you are emotionally and mentally stunted.

                          Yes, you have stated that three times in the past 13 minutes .
                          Can you prove that you are not a Bot ?, one of those auto reply things that gives the same reply over and over again ?
                          Can you prove that you are a real person ?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Fluke View Post

                            Yes, you have stated that three times in the past 13 minutes .
                            Can you prove that you are not a Bot ?, one of those auto reply things that gives the same reply over and over again ?
                            Can you prove that you are a real person ?
                            You are very demanding for an emotionally and mentally stunted liar who pens sick sexual fantasy involving kids, never takes any responsibility for anything and always try to blame others.

                            Comment


                            • Comment


                              • What to you expect? Tiny can only do four things:

                                - Seek attention
                                - Sneer bully and stalk
                                - Play the victim & manipulate
                                - Virtue signal

                                Comment

                                antalya escort
                                istanbul escort maltepe escort
                                hdredtube sxe video rettube video sex abg xxxs
                                antalya escort bayan
                                Working...
                                X