Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will TD survive 2021?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hence it's sealed its own fate.

    Comment


    • Wasn't it Neverna who started the 1000 squat Challenge thread ? If so, he/she/it is either a very fit woman or a Tom.
      Or perhaps just a nasty little gay guy ?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ShaunSheep View Post
        Wasn't it Neverna who started the 1000 squat Challenge thread ? If so, he/she/it is either a very fit woman or a Tom.
        Or perhaps just a nasty little gay guy ?
        Yes, I think that hes a Male homosexual , reason being that he's overtly effeminate , very much like a ladyboy .
        I imagine him to be a Kenneth Williams kind of character,

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ShaunSheep View Post
          Wasn't it Neverna
          I think it's fair to say

          Neverna - TD's most cnutish member
          KW - TD's most creepy member
          PH - TD's most arrogant member
          AR - TD's most narcissistic attention whore bitch member
          AO - TD's most miserable stalker member
          Nidhogg- TD's most snide member

          Comment


          • Originally posted by socal

            Nah. It could be far worse. She lets some pretty serious shit fly.
            Shes Admin, what are posters supposed to do when Admin are telling horrendous lies about them and also posting their photos without permission ?
            Complain to Admin ?
            She allows and joins in with the attacks and bullying , she doesnt assist those getting attacked though .
            Its mob rule , no impartiality or fairness

            Comment


            • Forget TD what will the detritus, flotsam and jetsam, here have to obsessively whinge and whine about if TD were to go tits up.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post
                Forget TD what will the detritus, flotsam and jetsam, here have to obsessively whinge and whine about if TD were to go tits up.

                With you not posting there now, Teakdoor is more likely to survive , because many posters left because you post there

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Fluke View Post

                  With you not posting there now, Teakdoor is more likely to survive , because many posters left because you post there
                  What are you talking about, I don't post on Teakdoor.

                  Also what sort of pussy leaves a forum just because someone else posts there.

                  Do they not know how the ignore function works? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post
                    the detritus, flotsam and jetsam, here
                    Ergenburgensmurgen Posts: 4725

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
                      I think it's fair to say

                      Neverna - TD's most cnutish member
                      KW - TD's most creepy member
                      PH - TD's most arrogant member
                      AR - TD's most narcissistic attention whore bitch member
                      AO - TD's most miserable stalker member
                      Nidhogg- TD's most snide member
                      None of them seem very articulate either , one of the stand-out articulate ones is Dillinger.....................and he's a trainee bus driver
                      Says it all really

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Fluke View Post

                        None of them seem very articulate[sic] either ,[sic] one of the stand-out[sic] articulate[sic] ones is Dillinger.....................[sic]and[sic] he's a trainee bus driver[sic]
                        Says it all really[sic]
                        You whine a lot. Like a little girl.

                        Comment


                        • Looks like you've got yourself a bitch proofreader fluke

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Fluke View Post

                            Yes, I think that hes a Male homosexual , reason being that he's overtly effeminate , very much like a ladyboy .
                            I imagine him to be a Kenneth Williams kind of character,
                            That seems about right. It is possible he is admin and not just a mod. He seems to know everything about the past of teakdoor and what people have said down to the detail as well.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Fluke View Post

                              Shes Admin, what are posters supposed to do when Admin are telling horrendous lies about them and also posting their photos without permission ?
                              Complain to Admin ?
                              She allows and joins in with the attacks and bullying , she doesnt assist those getting attacked though .
                              Its mob rule , no impartiality or fairness
                              Yup that is what I was saying on my last post. .. yup yup. He was redding me saying weird things as well. It is pretty sad when people can't be honest and real with what they think or even feel.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
                                I think it's fair to say

                                Neverna - TD's most cnutish member
                                KW - TD's most creepy member
                                PH - TD's most arrogant member
                                AR - TD's most narcissistic attention whore bitch member
                                AO - TD's most miserable stalker member
                                Nidhogg- TD's most snide member
                                Seems quite accurate.

                                Comment

                                antalya escort
                                istanbul escort maltepe escort
                                hdredtube sxe video rettube video sex abg xxxs
                                antalya escort bayan
                                Working...
                                X