Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will TD survive 2021?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It doesn't work like that in grandiose delusional rAntworld.

    To him you're prey for a winner at the top of the food chain to abuse and sneer at. However, in reality you and numerous others fill the role of forum low hanging fruits that a maggot parasite needs to attach itself to in order to survive.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Fluke View Post

      You dont seem too good at this conversation larky , just using the same few words over and over again and drawing pictures, doesnt really count as having a conversation .
      Sorry, what, could you please post that diatribe again in grammatically correct English.

      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
        I think it's fair to say

        Neverna - TD's most cnutish member
        KW - TD's most creepy member
        PH - TD's most arrogant member
        AR - TD's most narcissistic attention whore bitch member
        AO - TD's most miserable stalker member
        Nidhogg- TD's most snide member
        I can see the Headstone now....

        Achieved nothing
        Disliked by all

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Fluke View Post

          In that case, you are lying because you wont state whey you got put in real life jail for a few years
          That's a non-sequitur because you are lying about not lying, you stupid piece of cowardly shit.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Mr Tinkles View Post
            I can see the Headstone now....



            Comment


            • Originally posted by TheRealKW View Post

              That's a non-sequitur because you are lying about not lying, you stupid piece of cowardly shit.
              What am I lying about ?
              Why am I a coward ?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Mr Tinkles View Post
                I can see the Headstone now....

                Achieved nothing
                Disliked by all
                Well baited.

                The silly little shit that spends its tedious time making headstone memes finally admits it stems from the Voices in his unhinged head

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

                  Sorry, what, could you please post that diatribe again in grammatically correct English.

                  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                  Did you have difficulty understanding that post ?
                  We really need to begin communicating in photos instead of words .

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Fluke View Post

                    Did you have difficulty understanding that post ?
                    We really need to begin communicating in photos instead of words .

                    Comment


                    • 2yrs ago Richard Barrow looked at Teakdoor to consider buying and a makeover

                      Comment


                      • By flushing the mutt pack nutters that spend hour after hour, year after year, sneering and bickering on there?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Two Week Millionaire View Post
                          2yrs ago Richard Barrow looked at Teakdoor to consider buying and a makeover
                          ...................and what happened next ?

                          Comment


                          • A bit off topic, but does anyone know when the next Thai school holidays are ?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
                              I think it's fair to say

                              Neverna - TD's most cnutish member
                              KW - TD's most creepy member
                              PH - TD's most arrogant member
                              AR - TD's most narcissistic attention whore bitch member
                              AO - TD's most miserable stalker member
                              Nidhogg- TD's most snide member
                              that’s more regular posters than your failed attempt at a Thai gossip forum Thailandchit ever had posting.

                              And your question……..


                              Will TD survive 2021?
                              Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Fluke View Post
                                A bit off topic, but does anyone know when the next Thai school holidays are ?
                                Taking your girlfriend to the beach?
                                I visited TC a few times as a guest but had to stop. It is a sickening place. - Aging One

                                Comment

                                antalya escort
                                istanbul escort maltepe escort
                                hdredtube sxe video rettube video sex abg xxxs
                                antalya escort bayan
                                Working...
                                X