Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will TD survive 2021?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • He could be worse. He could be the kind of sad cretin that went crying to TD admin to get him banned then keeps on obsessing about him over here

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Fluke View Post

      Here is what I posted ^
      This is what KW claimed I posted

      "I just wanted to abuse him"

      Its quite clear that KW is lying .
      In my 7 letter sentence , KW kept three words , removed three words and added some of his own words to change the sentence around and for it to have a different meaning .
      twat,

      Fluke View Post
      It was Underpants fantasy that I wanted to have sex with him .
      I embarrassingly had to tell him that I didn't meant it as a love letter .
      I was just sending him some abuse .
      Same thing, arguing pendantically in a futile effort to distract.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post
        He also said he wanted to fight me.

        Fluke's a child trapped in the body of a very fat, very stupid, middle-aged man.
        I do recall you offering to meet up with three different posters over on Teakdoor for a physical confrontation and you called them "pussys" for not wanting to meet you .
        When someone makes the same offer to you .............well................read above

        Comment


        • Originally posted by TheRealKW View Post

          twat,



          Same thing, arguing pendantically in a futile effort to distract.
          Do you think that these two sentences are both the same and have the same meaning ?

          "I was just sending him some abuse ." (by mail) what I posted

          "I just wanted to abuse him" (in person) what you claimed that I posted

          You completely changed the meaning and context by adding and subtracting words

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Fluke View Post
            you called them "pussys" for not wanting to meet you .
            When someone makes the same offer to you .............well................read above
            Yeah but fluke, Tiny obsessively pumps iron and exists on an auchwitz diet to make himself look like a he man. So of course he could beat anyone not obsessed with that shit in a fight.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Fluke View Post

              I do recall you offering to meet up with three different posters over on Teakdoor for a physical confrontation and you called them "pussys" for not wanting to meet you .
              When someone makes the same offer to you .............well................read above


              Even lies like a child.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post



                Even lies like a child.
                Fair enough, my mistake , I was getting you mixed up with Ant Robinson on some other forum , I keep forgetting you and him are two different people

                Comment


                • Even lies like a child.
                  Originally posted by Fluke View Post

                  Fair enough, my mistake , I was getting you mixed up with Ant Robinson on some other forum , I keep forgetting you and him are two different people


                  This is why you end up threatening other posters and posting abuse about their families, you are an emotionally and mentally stunted little man.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post


                    This is why you end up threatening other posters and posting abuse about their families, you are an emotionally and mentally stunted little man.
                    Make your mind up, I cannot be fat and obese and also little and stunted .
                    Choose one and stick to it

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post
                      This is why you end up threatening other posters and posting abuse about their families, you are an emotionally and mentally stunted little man.
                      Forget your bullshit Pissflaps, your reputation on these boards is zero, everyone knows you are a liar

                      Encouraging people to suicide, you really are a frightened little coward

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Mr Tinkles View Post

                        Forget your bullshit Pissflaps, your reputation on these boards is zero, everyone knows you are a liar

                        Encouraging people to suicide, you really are a frightened little coward
                        His post you quoted should be used in the dictionary as an example of gaslighting by a toxic freak that needs a legion of targets to offload his daily self-hatred onto.

                        Comment



                        • Originally posted by Fluke View Post

                          Make your mind up, I cannot be fat and obese and also little and stunted .
                          Choose one and stick to it


                          Originally posted by Mr Tinkles View Post

                          Forget your bullshit Pissflaps, your reputation on these boards is zero, everyone knows you are a liar

                          Encouraging people to suicide, you really are a frightened little coward
                          Oh look it's Drunky The Bitch.

                          ​​​​​​​

                          Comment





                          • mmm pretty much same meaning.

                            apology accepted.

                            Originally posted by Fluke View Post



                            I was just sending him some abuse

                            I just wanted to abuse him


                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by TheRealKW View Post


                              mmm pretty much a completely different meaning.

                              apology given




                              Fair enough .

                              Comment


                              • What causes you to bully on forums KW? Is your life really that shite?

                                Comment

                                antalya escort
                                istanbul escort maltepe escort
                                hdredtube sxe video rettube video sex abg xxxs
                                antalya escort bayan
                                Working...
                                X