Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will TD survive 2021?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Fluke View Post

    I am sure there are not .
    Which merely proves what a self-centered, retarded ignoramus you are.

    Originally posted by Fluke;n188618
    Why does the time state 02 38 PM , when no such time exists ?
    It should be either 14 38 PM or 02.38 AM
    Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen;n186588
    What are you talking about, I don't post on Teakdoor.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Fluke View Post
      She came to me and asked whether I wanted to be friends , I said that I didnt .
      She asked where I was from, I said England
      I asked where She was from and She said China .
      I said keep away from me if you got that Wuhan Flu .
      What's that got to do with laws concerning 18 year olds?
      At that time she was 16, you dumb fok.

      Originally posted by Fluke;n188618
      Why does the time state 02 38 PM , when no such time exists ?
      It should be either 14 38 PM or 02.38 AM
      Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen;n186588
      What are you talking about, I don't post on Teakdoor.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by serrollt View Post
        What's that got to do with laws concerning 18 year olds?
        At that time she was 16, you dumb fok.
        Not this again, we had this very same discussion last week .
        We keep saying the same thing to each other over and over again .
        Are we married ?
        15 is the age of consent in Thailand

        Comment


        • Originally posted by TAXEXILE View Post


          why do you keep denying it. everything i said is true. you stalked a teen by posting semi naked pictures of yourself
          Because he got the evidence deleted by MyFitnessPal forum.

          Control freak narcissists can reshape reality in their favour. Don't you know that tax?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by serrollt View Post
            Which merely proves what a self-centered, retarded ignoramus you are.
            Show me the laws

            Comment


            • Originally posted by serrollt View Post
              What's that got to do with laws concerning 18 year olds?
              At that time she was 16, you dumb fok.
              Why are you so anxiously concerned about Flake's indiscretionary affairs? Already pursued in a couple of threads.
              There's this old saying about those that protest the loudest and most often have something to hide themselves.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Puu View Post

                Why are you so anxiously concerned about Flake's indiscretionary affairs? Already pursued in a couple of threads.
                He's asking for feedback and validation here while making false claims.


                There's this old saying about those that protest the loudest and most often have something to hide themselves.
                Aren't you a clever one, scatman.

                Originally posted by Fluke;n188618
                Why does the time state 02 38 PM , when no such time exists ?
                It should be either 14 38 PM or 02.38 AM
                Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen;n186588
                What are you talking about, I don't post on Teakdoor.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Fluke View Post

                  I am sure there are not .
                  She came to me and asked whether I wanted to be friends , I said that I didnt .
                  She asked where I was from, I said England
                  I asked where She was from and She said China .
                  I said keep away from me if you got that Wuhan Flu .
                  She gets things done .
                  She was a bit lonely and went to find some friends .
                  She is attending a funeral today , one of her 17 year old friends hung herself , committed suicide .
                  ^(Not up for discussion BTW )

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Fluke View Post
                    ...................And there are no laws to stop 16 year olds being in relationships with whom they want

                    yeah, there are.

                    idiot pedarast.
                    Last edited by TheRealKW; 04-04-2021, 06:45 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by TheRealKW View Post


                      yeah, there are.

                      idiot pedarast.

                      Comment



                      • Originally posted by TAXEXILE View Post


                        why do you keep denying it. everything i said is true. you stalked a teen by posting semi naked pictures of yourself on a body image forum. you only stopped when he told you in no uncertain terms to desist.

                        you are a married family man who bores us all to death across multiple forums with your so called respect for privacy and family values, yet you publicly and hypocritically break your own code and repeatedly hound anonymous strangers in the virtual world whom you accuse of transgressing your red lines.

                        you are a very strange and disturbed character.
                        Degenerate Old Man Lies & Rant #3,976

                        Originally posted by Fluke View Post

                        ...................And there are no laws to stop 18 year olds being in relationships with whom they want
                        She was barely 17 when you began the relationship and laws or not it's not right and you know it which is why you're at such pains to turd polish and obfuscate.

                        Can't say it surprises and nor does the fact there are those on this forum that show their own lack of morals in using it to air their own grievances.




                        Comment


                        • We've all seen those screenshots, pisspants. So stop lying, it won't go away.
                          Originally posted by Fluke;n188618
                          Why does the time state 02 38 PM , when no such time exists ?
                          It should be either 14 38 PM or 02.38 AM
                          Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen;n186588
                          What are you talking about, I don't post on Teakdoor.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post



                            She was barely 17 when you began the relationship and laws or not it's not right and you know it which is why you're at such pains to turd polish and obfuscate.

                            Can't say it surprises and nor does the fact there are those on this forum that show their own lack of morals in using it to air their own grievances.



                            She wanted to be friends , her college had closed and her hotel work place had closed .
                            She came and told me that she had no friends and that she was tired of watching pornhub on her own and asked me whether I wanted to be friends with her . I initially told her that I didnt, but she was rather insistent

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Fluke View Post
                              I initially told her that I didnt, but she was rather insistent
                              Yeah, it's never your responsibility.

                              Originally posted by Fluke;n188618
                              Why does the time state 02 38 PM , when no such time exists ?
                              It should be either 14 38 PM or 02.38 AM
                              Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen;n186588
                              What are you talking about, I don't post on Teakdoor.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Fluke View Post

                                She wanted to be friends , her college had closed and her hotel work place had closed .
                                She came and told me that she had no friends and that she was tired of watching pornhub on her own and asked me whether I wanted to be friends with her . I initially told her that I didnt, but she was rather insistent
                                I neither asked for nor care about salacious details from some dirty fat old sleaze-ball and if you allowed yourself to be led by a minor then it is simply even more evidence of your mental and emotional deficiencies and lack of development.

                                Comment

                                antalya escort
                                istanbul escort maltepe escort
                                hdredtube sxe video rettube video sex abg xxxs
                                antalya escort bayan
                                Working...
                                X