Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will TD survive 2021?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts


  • Originally posted by Fluke View Post

    You have been dining out on that one PM for four years now , how much more mileage can you get out of it ?
    See, you admit to sending a sexually explicit PM.

    It's in your wheelhouse. You definitely sent on to this woman too, sex-pest.



    Originally posted by Fluke View Post

    Liar , I did not get banned from Teakdoor for sending sexually explicit PM's
    Ant the proven liar is lying again and the above is more evidence proving him to be a liar
    Fluke
    Offense: Repo abuse
    Date: 1 August 2018
    Eligible to Apply for Parole: 22 August 2018
    Oh hum... Lying liars gonna lie and then lie some more.



    Comment


    • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post


      See, you admit to sending a sexually explicit PM.

      It's in your wheelhouse. You definitely sent on to this woman too, sex-pest.





      Oh hum... Lying liars gonna lie and then lie some more.


      The PM that I sent you was discussed on the forums by myself and others prior to my ban , which shows that I wasn't banned for sending you that PM .
      Wasnt that PM sent in 2017 and I got banned the following year in 2018 ?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post




        It's in your wheelhouse. You definitely sent on to this woman too, sex-pest.


        The proven liar lying again , liar

        Comment


        • See, you admit to sending a sexually explicit PM.
          Originally posted by Fluke View Post

          The PM that I sent you
          ,,,

          Not interested in your obfuscations and trying to shift the goal posts.

          You are noted and known for two things: 1. sending other posters sexually explicit PMs; 2. being a liar.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

            ,,,

            Not interested in your obfuscations and trying to shift the goal posts.

            You are noted and known for two things: 1. sending other posters sexually explicit PMs; 2. being a liar.
            It does kind of prove that you are lying .
            If I sent you the PM in 2017 and I got banned in 2018 , that proves that I didnt get banned for sending you that PM and you are wrong/lying .

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Fluke View Post
              If I sent you the PM in 2017
              You didn't so stop lying.


              Comment


              • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

                You didn't so stop lying.

                When did I sent you that PM ?
                I know that you still have it

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Fluke View Post

                  I know that you still have it
                  Indeed, I have quite a few PMs from you because despite your previous lies on the topic you used to send them to me frequently.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

                    Indeed, I have quite a few PMs from you because despite your previous lies on the topic you used to send them to me frequently.
                    Yes, but when did I send you that infamous one ?
                    The PM in question
                    You reposted it recently on Teakdoor and I am sure it was dated from 2017 , although I may be wrong about that .
                    So..................when was it sent ?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

                      Indeed, I have quite a few PMs from you because despite your previous lies on the topic you used to send them to me frequently.
                      Once again Ant the proven liar , telling more lies whilst accusing others of lying .
                      I have never denied sending Ant any PMs .
                      You were sending me abusive repos and PMs and sent you some back .
                      You are lying once again .

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Fluke View Post

                        Once again Ant the proven liar , telling more lies whilst accusing others of lying .
                        I have never denied sending Ant any PMs .
                        You were sending me abusive repos and PMs and sent you some back .
                        You are lying once again .

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by TheRealKW View Post

                          Comment



                          • Originally posted by Fluke View Post

                            You reposted it recently on Teakdoor and I am sure it was dated from 2017 , although I may be wrong about that .
                            You are.

                            Indeed, I have quite a few PMs from you because despite your previous lies on the topic you used to send them to me frequently.
                            Originally posted by Fluke View Post

                            Once again Ant the proven liar , telling more lies whilst accusing others of lying .
                            I have never denied sending Ant any PMs .
                            You were sending me abusive repos and PMs and sent you some back .
                            You are lying once again .
                            Quod Erat Demonstrandum.

                            But yeah, let's take the word of the proven liar who can't even 'remember' when he sent another poster a sexually explicit PM and their kids...

                            ​​​​​​​

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post


                              You are.



                              Quod Erat Demonstrandum.

                              But yeah, let's take the word of the proven liar who can't even 'remember' when he sent another poster a sexually explicit PM and their kids...


                              Why wont you state the date of when it was sent ?
                              ​​​​​​​Is it because it would prove that you are wrong in stating I got banned for sending it ?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Fluke View Post

                                Why wont you state the date of when it was sent ?
                                Is it because it would prove that you are wrong in stating I got banned for sending it ?
                                Couple of reasons.

                                First being that anyone who isn't a monumentally thick mong such as yourself can readily see that I've already tangentially said when it was and for another you'll just lie about it again.

                                It's just what you do--lie and then lie some more.

                                Comment

                                antalya escort
                                istanbul escort maltepe escort
                                hdredtube sxe video rettube video sex abg xxxs
                                antalya escort bayan
                                Working...
                                X