Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will TD survive 2021?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why indeed?



    Comment


    • Originally posted by Mr Tinkles View Post


      This is abnormal behaviour. I can see why Arthur Daley likes to tease these members, it provokes them into displaying even more strange signs of mental issues

      Bored as f*ck, trapped in a place they can't afford to leave, low intelligence

      Just look at the idiot ErgenBergen the last 15 pages behaving like a child

      Teakdoor is a freakshow of losers, why would anyone want to join?
      On a plus side.
      There are a number of travel photo threads and the older construction threads to browse.
      Oh...and Mendip has a few ongoing classic threads that are amusing that haven't been destroyed yet with the usual shitfighting.

      Not a chance that you'll encounter the many assholes the ply the teak halls in these sections.

      Or....just reading without contributing seems a nice way to go.
      Outside of that, the place has amounted to a den of ignorance and disconnect.

      Comment



      • Originally posted by Fluke View Post

        OK , did you send that repo comment to A.D today ?
        Just answer .
        Two things Fluke is incapable of:

        1. Telling the truth;
        2. Reading comprehension
        .
        I've put the text in bold, as close an approximation to crayon I can get, hopefully that will aid your comprehension.

        But imagine what you could achieve if you put half as much time into learning to read and write as you do obsessing over repo!

        Originally posted by Mr Tinkles View Post


        This is abnormal behaviour. I can see why Arthur Daley likes to tease these members, it provokes them into displaying even more strange signs of mental issues

        Bored as f*ck, trapped in a place they can't afford to leave, low intelligence

        Just look at the idiot ErgenBergen the last 15 pages behaving like a child

        Teakdoor is a freakshow of losers, why would anyone want to join?
        Did someone order a Smeg's Little Coat-tailing Bitch w/extra cheese?

        Your order is ready.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

          But imagine what kind of factory penpusher and parent I could be if I put half as much time into those mundane things as I do obsessing about you baiting me with forum lies!
          Twat

          Comment


          • Originally posted by serrollt View Post
            There is no repo function here and no A.D. on Teakdoor, you dumb fok.
            We are talking about Underpants sending repo to Smeg over on Tealkdoor . you double dumb fok
            Tthe sent repo has even been posted numerous times in this thread .
            Are you from New Zealand ? Seem to be a bunch of thickos from NZ

            Comment


            • Fluke

              Please have respect for the passing of your King, the Duke of Edinburgh. Refrain from posting for the next seven days during the period of mourning.
              I visited TC a few times as a guest but had to stop. It is a sickening place. - Aging One

              Comment


              • Originally posted by lamphun View Post
                Fluke

                Please have respect for the passing of your King, the Duke of Edinburgh. Refrain from posting for the next seven days during the period of mourning.
                He wasn't the King , he was the Queens Husband

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

                  ...





                  You are a liar.



                  A few days before I sent that message , Bsnub sent me a P.M which said "Ant Robinson sticking his finger up your arse and you wishing that it was my penis* and it was posted on the forums and they were laughing about it and claiming to be the best abusive people on the forums , and I retaliated by sending Ant that message and he went crying to the Mods .
                  There were a few of us all sending each other abusive messages , only one person went crying to the Mods

                  Comment


                  • Known knowns:

                    Originally posted by Fluke View Post

                    We are talking about Underpants sending repo to Smeg over on Tealkdoor . you double dumb fok
                    Tthe sent repo has even been posted numerous times in this thread .
                    Are you from New Zealand ? Seem to be a bunch of thickos from NZ
                    Fluke is obsessed with repo, like utterly, even other people's...

                    Originally posted by Fluke View Post

                    A few days before I sent that message , Bsnub sent me a P.M which said "Ant Robinson sticking his finger up your arse and you wishing that it was my penis* and it was posted on the forums and they were laughing about it and claiming to be the best abusive people on the forums , and I retaliated by sending Ant that message and he went crying to the Mods .
                    There were a few of us all sending each other abusive messages , only one person went crying to the Mods
                    ...and he's a childish liar.

                    Unknown knowns:

                    Why is he so utterly stupid.

                    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post
                      Known knowns:



                      Fluke is obsessed with repo, like utterly, even other people's...



                      ...and he's a childish liar.

                      Unknown knowns:

                      Why is he so utterly stupid.

                      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                      I will happily post the repo comments which predate the message I sent to you .
                      All I require is three bullshit flags from different posters and I will post the PMs on here .
                      I have photographic evidence .
                      Three bullshit flags and I will post it .
                      Dated and untampered with .
                      Give me the flags

                      Comment


                      • None of my reds from 2021 are from Pissflaps so he deserves a bit of credit for that

                        Screenshot_2021-04-10 Settings - TeakDoor com - The Thailand Forum(1).png

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Pat View Post
                          None of my reds from 2021 are from Pissflaps so he deserves a bit of credit for that

                          Screenshot_2021-04-10 Settings - TeakDoor com - The Thailand Forum(1).png
                          He doesnt like or care about you, as much as he likes or cares about Me and Smeg .
                          He doesnt want your attention

                          Comment


                          • It's cowardice, because Pat's Thai. Having sold his soul to Thailand, Tiny's meek & endebted.

                            Comment



                            • Originally posted by Fluke View Post

                              I will happily post the repo comments which predate the message I sent to you .
                              All I require is three bullshit flags from different posters and I will post the PMs on here .
                              I have photographic evidence .
                              Three bullshit flags and I will post it .
                              Dated and untampered with .
                              Give me the flags
                              Do or don't, I don't care, I'm not obsessed with repo like you and I know you're a liar.

                              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post


                                Do or don't, I don't care, I'm not obsessed with repo like you and I know you're a liar.

                                I might sound like a bitchy 12 year old girl, but I'm not!

                                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                                Twat

                                Comment

                                antalya escort
                                istanbul escort maltepe escort
                                hdredtube sxe video rettube video sex abg xxxs
                                antalya escort bayan
                                Working...
                                X