Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will TD survive 2021?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aging one said that yet anytime his name is mentioned on here, he talks about it at TD. Every. Time. Hi aging one

    Comment


    • Raging One also claims not to read this forum. But the guests' IP show that he does.
      Originally posted by Fluke;n188618
      Why does the time state 02 38 PM , when no such time exists ?
      It should be either 14 38 PM or 02.38 AM
      Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen;n186588
      What are you talking about, I don't post on Teakdoor.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

        Not as dumb as lying all the time and then complaining about being called a liar, liar.
        Gosh, a habitual fibber calling someone else a liar - priceless!

        Tony's psychiatrist will have a rewarding field day.

        Originally posted by Fluke;n188618
        Why does the time state 02 38 PM , when no such time exists ?
        It should be either 14 38 PM or 02.38 AM
        Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen;n186588
        What are you talking about, I don't post on Teakdoor.

        Comment


        • Does psychiatry even exist in Thailand? The approach seems to be to pay a lawyer to threaten people instead

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Fluke View Post

            Did you ask the site to take down your underpants ?
            Begged or threatened would be a better description.

            Comment


            • When are we going to get a huge advertising banner for whores at the top of our homepage like teakdoor?

              They must be so proud

              Strange all the virtue signalling cocks over there are dead quiet on the subject, like its just normal to them, or maybe too scared to say anything

              How say you ErgenBergen?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Mr Tinkles View Post
                How say you ErgenBergen?


                Mrs. Tinkles settling in early for another evening of drinking alone, crying, and drunken shit-posting.


                Comment


                • Sorry Tinkles, you're simply not allowed to laugh at the freak without it trying to turn the tables on you via this ^ lame rinse repeated gaslighting routine.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post
                    Mrs. Tinkles settling in early for another evening of drinking alone, crying, and drunken shit-posting
                    No actually I'm off later for a quiz evening, should be a hoot!

                    Just having a beer with some company and enjoying the end of the week

                    When did you stop enjoying life and started hating everyone?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Mr Tinkles View Post
                      No actually I'm off later for a quiz evening, should be a hoot!

                      Just having a beer with some company and enjoying the end of the week

                      When did you stop enjoying life and started hating everyone?
                      When did you start thinking I care about unsolicited details of your 'life'.



                      'With some company' she says.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

                        When did you start thinking I care about unsolicited details of your 'life'.



                        'With some company' she says.

                        So in 1 sentence you say "When did you start thinking I care about unsolicited details of your 'life", the next sentence "With some company"

                        So you do care about me then ErgenBergen. That's kinda creepy, cause we all know you mucho value teenage females more than guys. But what ever floats your boat

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by serrollt View Post
                          Just want to make sure you learned something, and were not pretending when you said I was right.

                          C'mon, Fluke, you can do it, it's not rocket science!
                          I showed you the evidence over and over again showing that you were wrong .
                          You pretended not to be able to see what I posted .
                          I zoomed in and posted it in red , and you still claimed not to be able to see it
                          In the end, I gave up and said that you were right, just to stop you going on about it .
                          I will not discuss this topic again with you or reply to any of your replies .
                          I am bored shitless talking about whether they should be a zero there or not .
                          I also worked it out for myself and posted that on this forum, you didnt tell me anything .

                          Comment


                          • ^^ Indeed. Only a toxic arrogant narcissist freak would think he can state what you're doing this evening then tell you that your correction of it is "unsolicited".

                            Originally posted by Erg
                            Mrs. Tinkles settling in early for another evening of drinking alone, crying, and drunken shit-posting.

                            Comment


                            • ^ It is this behaviour above all else, that an abhorrent control-freak piece of shite thinks it can make statements about others and then gaslight them into not commenting about it, that shows such shite should be drowned at birth.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
                                ^ It is this behaviour above all else, that an abhorrent control-freak piece of shite thinks it can make statements about others and then gaslight them into not commenting about it, that shows such shite should be drowned at birth.
                                Such a shame Arthur he will never read your comment

                                Because remember, you are on ignore

                                Comment

                                antalya escort
                                istanbul escort maltepe escort
                                hdredtube sxe video rettube video sex abg xxxs
                                antalya escort bayan
                                Working...
                                X