Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am quite happy and content

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by serrollt View Post
    Smeg, why do you still troll Thailand expat fora, more than ten years after you left, when you have nothing but utter disdain for the place, its people and those who choose to live there?
    I'm asking you a straightforward question. Of course, a gutless weirdo that seeks to evade answering will seek to twist the question back. Infantile and predictable. You want an answer? Answer my question. You're a creepy little shit that tries to wriggle out of answering by deflecting.

    Comment


    • #47
      It wasn't a "straightforward" question, but a specious one with lots of underlying assumptions and your implicit trademark loathing.
      Sorry if I hit a soar spot with my answer, as evidenced in the seething insults in your response.

      Let go of your obsession and grow up. ...if you can.
      Originally posted by Fluke;n188618
      Why does the time state 02 38 PM , when no such time exists ?
      It should be either 14 38 PM or 02.38 AM

      Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen;n186588
      What are you talking about, I don't post on Teakdoor.


      https://thailandchatter.com/core/ima...ies/giggle.gif

      Comment


      • #48
        So...

        Where's that virtue signaling cock Ant Robertson got too?

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by serrollt View Post
          It wasn't a "straightforward" question, but a specious one with lots of underlying assumptions and your implicit trademark loathing.
          Sorry if I hit a soar spot with my answer, as evidenced in the seething insults in your response.

          Let go of your obsession and grow up. ...if you can.
          He used ot post alot of good threads, now it is mostly abou TD and shitfests with KW and Rant ..ya I'm not a fan either, but I just let it go and say well it is their loss that I left. I just don't want to put up with all their crap anymore.. let it go smeg.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Fluke View Post

            When I first got a computer nearly 20 years ago , when the interment was still in its infancy , I joined numerous different groups , sport , music , general and various other message boards and E-mail groups .
            I could literally spend all day on line in the various groups .
            Wake up in the morning, swatch the computer on, go and make a coffee whilst the computer was heating up and getting going , then get on the computer and still be on it at night time .
            Those days it was dial up, so things were slow .
            It was also generally localised , wasnt really the World wide web .
            Then Myspace , Youtube and Facebook came along and it went global as more and more people discovered the internet .
            Message boards got left behind and ceased to exist .
            Going on the internet was something you were doing .
            Then sites began to get moderated , usually Lefties became mods and they banned anyone who disagreed with them and that began the demise of message boards .
            Then smart phones came along and people then were continuously online .
            Twiiter replaced E-mail groups and the internet went to a different level .
            I didnt get myself a smart phone , never had one .
            Many people joined Facebook , good and interesting to begin with .
            Nice to catch up with old friends , but the novelty soon wore off
            You would get the impression that all your old friends , spent their whole life in bars with a group of people all holding their drinks up and shouting "Cheers"
            I didnt move on with Instagram, tik-tok etc .
            These days , I dont go online much



            Yup, we live in a digital world, more than ever now. Soon it'll be all online, people will forget how to socialize and will all become grossly obese, social retards like many on TD who only post online for interaction, and robots will take over in the future, The majority of the population will kill themselves off, become alcoholics or drug addicts or sloths. Bound to happen.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by vendetta4real View Post

              He used ot post alot of good threads, now it is mostly abou TD and shitfests with KW and Rant ..ya I'm not a fan either, but I just let it go and say well it is their loss that I left. I just don't want to put up with all their crap anymore.. let it go smeg.
              Forums used to be good for 2 things 1) sharing information 2) Weirdo-watching.

              These days there are much better places to share and acquire info, meaning that there's little purpose for TC other than for discussing forum weirdness, and nothing tops TD weirdness. You're welcome to ignore it.

              Comment


              • #52
                :yawn:

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by vendetta4real View Post

                  He used ot post alot of good threads, now it is mostly abou TD and shitfests with KW and Rant ..ya I'm not a fan either, but I just let it go and say well it is their loss that I left. I just don't want to put up with all their crap anymore.. let it go smeg.

                  Obsessive losers counselling an obsessive loser to not be an obsessive loser.

                  Good luck with that.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by vendetta4real View Post
                    He used ot post alot of good threads, now it is mostly abou TD and shitfests with KW and Rant ..ya I'm not a fan either, but I just let it go and say well it is their loss that I left. I just don't want to put up with all their crap anymore.. let it go smeg.
                    It says that there are 315 active users on Teakdoor .
                    Most seem quite reasonable people , its just the ten or so people that live on Teakdoor and join the repo wars that ruin it for everyone else .

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      ^^ Oh dear, the obsessive King of the TD Doghouse, who can't do a professional day's work or spend a weekend being a responsible parent because he's far more interested in sneering bitching and shitfesting on multiple forums, has typically spotted and lunged at a projection opportunity to deal with his own shame

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Family comments, nice work smeg. I suppose it is on brand.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          And his TD mutt pack pal appears to play the part of Victim's White Knight by sneering about how evil it is to call someone a parent

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            It really is staggeringly hypocritical of KW to white knight for a toerag that repeatedly told fluke to kill himself for being such a bad father, when he's on the receiving end of a much milder dose of his own vile medicine

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
                              It really is staggeringly hypocritical of KW to white knight for a toerag that repeatedly told fluke to kill himself for being such a bad father, when he's on the receiving end of a much milder dose of his own vile medicine
                              You need to remember that Ant knows why KW got jailed and hes keeping it a secret .
                              KW needs to suck up to Ant, in the hope that Ant doesn't tell everyone why KW got jailed

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
                                Forums used to be good for 2 things 1) sharing information 2) Weirdo-watching.
                                ...as well as having fun, socialising and making friends on & off forum. Very telling none of that is mentioned in your post.

                                Originally posted by Fluke;n188618
                                Why does the time state 02 38 PM , when no such time exists ?
                                It should be either 14 38 PM or 02.38 AM

                                Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen;n186588
                                What are you talking about, I don't post on Teakdoor.


                                https://thailandchatter.com/core/ima...ies/giggle.gif

                                Comment

                                antalya escort
                                istanbul escort maltepe escort
                                hdredtube sxe video rettube video sex abg xxxs
                                antalya escort bayan
                                Working...
                                X