Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am quite happy and content

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I am quite happy and content

    Really not bothered by anyone or anything else .
    Just quite happy and content .
    Anyone else ?

  • #2
    Good to hear some positives, Fluke..so why are you happy and content?

    I am also feeling pretty good these days considering we are on a stay at home order. I am content with my job, paid off most debts, making good money and have a new boy toy ten years younger I've been seeing for the last three weeks. Also started trying this THC/CBD oil blend which gives me the best relaxation buzz on the planet . What else would a girl want?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by vendetta4real View Post
      Good to hear some positives, Fluke..so why are you happy and content?

      I am also feeling pretty good these days considering we are on a stay at home order. I am content with my job, paid off most debts, making good money and have a new boy toy ten years younger I've been seeing for the last three weeks. Also started trying this THC/CBD oil blend which gives me the best relaxation buzz on the planet . What else would a girl want?
      3 weeks huh? practically marrie.d

      :yawn:

      Comment


      • #4
        One week ago:

        Originally posted by vendetta4real View Post
        I am just posting my piece of mind, not that it matters, but I'm just done with it and done with forums actually.
        Originally posted by Fluke;n188618
        Why does the time state 02 38 PM , when no such time exists ?
        It should be either 14 38 PM or 02.38 AM

        Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen;n186588
        What are you talking about, I don't post on Teakdoor.


        https://thailandchatter.com/core/ima...ies/giggle.gif

        Comment


        • #5
          ^hardy har.. troll.Sue me for trying to make forums a bit more interesting, they are so boring these days.. you have maybe two or three posters on this forum. And most of the threads are trolls and shit fights.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by vendetta4real View Post
            ^hardy har.. troll.Sue me for trying to make forums a bit more interesting, they are so boring these days.. you have maybe two or three posters on this forum. And most of the threads are trolls and shit fights.
            Have you found that thats the case with ALL forums and message boards these days ?
            I do think that forums are a thing of the past , its all twitter , Instagram and tik-took these days

            Comment


            • #7
              ^^ Just laughing at you, trollette, keep it up!
              Originally posted by Fluke;n188618
              Why does the time state 02 38 PM , when no such time exists ?
              It should be either 14 38 PM or 02.38 AM

              Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen;n186588
              What are you talking about, I don't post on Teakdoor.


              https://thailandchatter.com/core/ima...ies/giggle.gif

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by serrollt View Post
                ^^ Just laughing at you, trollette, keep it up!
                You seem to be trying to attract her attention , just saying .

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TheRealKW View Post

                  3 weeks huh? practically marrie.d

                  :yawn:
                  Why would I want to get married? lol
                  Too much bs.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Fluke View Post

                    Have you found that thats the case with ALL forums and message boards these days ?
                    I do think that forums are a thing of the past , its all twitter , Instagram and tik-took these days
                    Don't know, I don't visit many forums. I was on Ajarn for a long time, then moved to TD, then here. If things were a bit better, I would post on TD, but I have to many stalkers, retards and harrassment, and they make it impossible for me to post.
                    I'm on fb, but not 24/7 like most people. I don't use instagram too much.. also never use twitter/snapchat or tik tok.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Fluke View Post


                      You seem to be trying to attract her attention , just saying .
                      What else is new.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Fluke View Post

                        You seem to be trying to attract her attention , just saying .
                        I just like to laugh at moronic whackos like yourself and Rhino and ensure you keep posting.
                        It's free entertainment during the lockdown.

                        How many Changs do you need to feel quite happy and content, Flake?
                        Originally posted by Fluke;n188618
                        Why does the time state 02 38 PM , when no such time exists ?
                        It should be either 14 38 PM or 02.38 AM

                        Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen;n186588
                        What are you talking about, I don't post on Teakdoor.


                        https://thailandchatter.com/core/ima...ies/giggle.gif

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by serrollt View Post



                          How many Changs do you need to feel quite happy and content, Flake?
                          2 or 3 .
                          The 4 th one knocks me out for the night

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by vendetta4real View Post
                            have a new boy toy ten years younger I've been seeing for the last three weeks.
                            Is your new boyfriend Chinese ?
                            I seem to recall you stating you were living in China .
                            I have a new Chinese gf , well not new as I've been with her for nearly a year now .
                            Although we had to split up a month ago, as she went to BKK to study Chinese at Uni for a year.
                            Came back two weeks later because Uni closed down because of Covid .
                            Hopefully she wont still be here in a few months time, when its her 18 th birthday , otherwise I will have to buy her an expensive present

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Fluke View Post

                              Is your new boyfriend Chinese ?
                              I seem to recall you stating you were living in China .
                              I have a new Chinese gf , well not new as I've been with her for nearly a year now .
                              Although we had to split up a month ago, as she went to BKK to study Chinese at Uni for a year.
                              Came back two weeks later because Uni closed down because of Covid .
                              Hopefully she wont still be here in a few months time, when its her 18 th birthday , otherwise I will have to buy her an expensive present

                              Why would a middle aged, dead beat father boast about having a 16 I 17 year old girlfriend?

                              Comment

                              antalya escort
                              istanbul escort maltepe escort
                              hdredtube sxe video rettube video sex abg xxxs
                              antalya escort bayan
                              Working...
                              X