Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The TC award for 5000 snide useless cnut posts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by TheRealKW View Post
    Look at your piss poor repo Willard. 2 bars ?

    Haven't figured out how to shut it off yet ?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
      The time is fast approaching when TC's first member will reach the milestone of having contributed (word used loosely) 5000 snide useless cnut posts and no posts of any actual contributory purpose whatsoever. What should his prize be?
      As you have S. Landruth on ignore , you wouldnt be aware that he has nearly 10 000 posts

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by socal View Post

        Look at your piss poor repo Willard. 2 bars ?

        Haven't figured out how to shut it off yet ?
        Sorry, is someone talking?

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Fluke View Post

          As you have S. Landruth on ignore , you wouldnt be aware that he has nearly 10 000 posts
          At least he tries to contribute in his own strange way. This thread highlights those who consistently contribute nothing.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
            At least he tries to contribute in his own strange way. This thread highlights those who consistently contribute nothing.
            What do you contribute, Smeg?

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by TheRealKW View Post

              What do you contribute, Smeg?
              Smeg contirbutes a lot to this forum looking through the prism of having lived in LOS & not sugar coating anything, while others seemingly stuck there have no choice but to 'make believe' they made the right choice by settling down with Aom and living in the jungle10km from the Mekong

              Comment


              • #22
                I wonder which TC member is living in the jungle?
                Originally posted by Fluke;n188618
                Why does the time state 02 38 PM , when no such time exists ?
                It should be either 14 38 PM or 02.38 AM
                Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen;n186588
                What are you talking about, I don't post on Teakdoor.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Mr Tinkles View Post

                  Smeg contirbutes a lot to this forum looking through the prism of having lived in LOS & not sugar coating anything, while others seemingly stuck there have no choice but to 'make believe' they made the right choice by settling down with Aom and living in the jungle10km from the Mekong




                  white knighting for Smeg....

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Are you hoping to get a leg over?

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by TheRealKW View Post
                      Are you hoping to get a leg over?
                      I think she has always hoped that Smeg will sweep her off her feet and take her away from her lonely life of drinking and crying alone...





                      ...little does she know that he's a office temp and pathological liar and everything he says is fantasy, Desperate bish.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post
                        ...little does she know that he's a office temp and pathological liar and everything he says is fantasy, Desperate bish.
                        Listen to youself you drunken fool. He is not she, just as to is not too you farqwit

                        But you never understood that at university did you

                        Idiot!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Mr Tinkles View Post
                          Listen to youself you drunken fool. He is not she, just as to is not too you farqwit
                          But you never understood that at university did you
                          Idiot!
                          ...
                          Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post
                          How it started:
                          Originally posted by Mr Tinkles View Post
                          No actually I'm off later for a quiz evening, should be a hoot!
                          Just having a beer with some company and enjoying the end of the week
                          When did you stop enjoying life and started hating everyone?
                          How it's going:

                          Drunk, alone, pretending it has friends and people care, ranting on the forum... Again.
                          ​​

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            On the phone at a quiz? Normally forbidden behaviour. Has she been lying? Again?




                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Seven weeks later, and it's almost time for the TC Award for 6000 snide useless cnut posts....
                              ​​​​​​

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Most of the new batch of abusive posts from the sick freak contain words such as "pedophile", "sex with children" or "masturbating children".

                                The forum will be getting hits from search engines; well done, mods!
                                Originally posted by Fluke;n188618
                                Why does the time state 02 38 PM , when no such time exists ?
                                It should be either 14 38 PM or 02.38 AM
                                Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen;n186588
                                What are you talking about, I don't post on Teakdoor.

                                Comment

                                antalya escort
                                istanbul escort maltepe escort
                                hdredtube sxe video rettube video sex abg xxxs
                                antalya escort bayan
                                Working...
                                X