Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An Observation -

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • An Observation -

    How is it that Mr. Tinkles so resembles SoCal by most every post he makes?
    Fukwitted twins separated at birth?

  • #2
    Originally posted by FarangBore View Post
    How is it that my posts so resemble the other TD muttpackers over here to top up their shitfesting fix?

    Are we a fukwitted family of tards separated at birth?
    Great, another TD muttpacker is finding the doghouse too boring this week....

    Comment


    • #3
      This term "mutt pack" seems a bit arbitrary. The posters under this label are all a bit wishy-washy and obsessed but not dogged in their style.

      A neater description is "Fudge" in reference to their boring glutinous multiposting.

      The "Fudge Pack".
      I visited TC a few times as a guest but had to stop. It is a sickening place. - Aging One

      Comment


      • #4
        Displaying symptoms of rabies as they hound and pack-chase members they take a dislike to around a scabby forum makes it an apt label....

        Comment


        • #5
          So....Smeg is suggesting that FarangBore is a muttpacker.
          Really?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
            around a scabby forum makes it an apt label....
            such a scabby forum yet you prowl and stalk it everyday…

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by lamphun View Post
              This term "mutt pack" seems a bit arbitrary. The posters under this label are all a bit wishy-washy and obsessed but not dogged in their style.

              A neater description is "Fudge" in reference to their boring glutinous multiposting.

              The "Fudge Pack".
              Smegbie with another of his 'uR a fAG!' 'witticisms'.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TheRealKW View Post
                Yeah the freakshow we put on is better than any soap opera, but if I bs accuse you of prowling and stalking it everyday with no evidence whatsoever, then you're as dribbingly nuts as us…. right?
                If you say so

                Comment


                • #9
                  Ms. Tinkles so resembles SoCal by most every post he makes

                  Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by FarangBore View Post
                    How is it that Mr. Tinkles so resembles SoCal by most every post he makes?
                    Negative. Our IP addresses are vastly different

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      ^

                      but otherwise
                      Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Puu View Post
                        So....Smeg is suggesting that FarangBore is a muttpacker.
                        Really?
                        So Jeff has 2 accounts here. 1 called Puu and the other Farangbore

                        Does admin need to change these names to Scat1 & Scat2?

                        Jeffs socks are more noticeable than dogs balls

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by S Landreth View Post
                          ^

                          but otherwise
                          Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            The initial question still stands.
                            Why are Tinkers and SoCal immature ****wits?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Yeah, real funny.

                              Comment

                              antalya escort
                              istanbul escort maltepe escort
                              hdredtube sxe video rettube video sex abg xxxs
                              antalya escort bayan
                              Working...
                              X