Strategy to make this the new TD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lamphun View Post
    ^I guess that things are only true when they match your world view.

However I’ll give you the answer you don’t want, yes I did have my computer fixed by ITManager, think it cost me a couple of hundred baht and no I never bought any of Porkie’s Jeffrey Archers as there was a much better bookshop next door.
    Just to think that K. Begbie could have 'repaired his DOS computer w/out the faggot (sodomite from OZ) by himself!

It ain't rocket surgery.

P.S. ask yourselves boys why the BIB ran Begbie's computer repair dude out of PS?
    Breaking ... CNN has tested positive for being fake news and the enemy of the people.

Comment

• ^Porkie’s friend was expelled for harboring illegal aliens. Any more questions?
      I visited TC a few times as a guest but had to stop. It is a sickening place. - Aging One

Comment

^Porkie’s friend was expelled for harboring illegal aliens. Any more questions?
        ' Harboring illegal aliens' (sic)

Tell the whole truth Begbie - the sodomite was turffed out of LOS for keeping a squad of underage Burmese rentboys at his home. Dirty pederast...
        Breaking ... CNN has tested positive for being fake news and the enemy of the people.

Comment

• Only what I read in the newspaper. I'm sure your friend has given you the actual blow by blow.

You seem a bit obsessed.
          I visited TC a few times as a guest but had to stop. It is a sickening place. - Aging One

Comment

Only what I read in the newspaper. I'm sure your friend has given you the actual blow by blow.

You seem a bit obsessed.
            Not at all old bean!

Just strolling (no pun intended) down memory lane recalling some of the more distasteful events from yesteryear...

Comment

Working...
            X