Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visa amnesty extended until September

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Visa amnesty extended until September

    How good is that ?
    I arrived in Thailand on a 30 day visa exempt stamp in January................and I havent left the country yet .
    I should qualify for permanent residency soon

  • #2
    Uncharacteristically generous of the government. Perhaps they're hoping that all the visaless will have got bored by mid September and left.

    Also air ticket prices are probably a bit extortionate at the moment.
    I visited TC a few times as a guest but had to stop. It is a sickening place. - Aging One

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Fluke View Post
      I arrived in Thailand on a 30 day visa exempt stamp in January
      Presumably in the final week of January. If not you're foked.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
        Presumably in the final week of January. If not you're foked.
        Yes
        January 28 th arrival visa until February 28 th
        30 day extension until March 28 th .
        Amnesty began on March 26 th

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by lamphun View Post
          Uncharacteristically generous of the government. Perhaps they're hoping that all the visaless will have got bored by mid September and left.
          I wouldn't call it generous. Kicking out hundreds of thousands of foreigners who are spending millions of baht every day, when they're letting nobody in to replace them, doesn't make sense.

          Plus other countries would probably reciprocate by kicking out Thais, and they're petrified of more infected Thais returning.

          Comment

          antalya escort
          antalya escort
          hdredtube sxe video rettube video sex abg xxxs
          antalya escort bayan
          Working...
          X