Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yoga

How is the yoga going, Boots?

I do yoga a few times a week at least. I just love how strong, flexible and relaxed it makes me. These past few summers, I did a month of fitness training in Thailand, where I did yoga everyday with a Thai teacher. We also had men in the class. Some men seem to struggle a bit with flexibility, but over time get better at it. I improved so much over a month of doing it everyday I couldn't believe it. I wish I could do yoga everyday now, but my gym doesn't offer it everyday and my schedule doesn't allow it either. Keep at it, it'll become easier.

Quote Originally Posted by vendetta4real View Post
    How is the yoga going, Boots?

I do yoga a few times a week at least. I just love how strong, flexible and relaxed it makes me. These past few summers, I did a month of fitness training in Thailand, where I did yoga everyday with a Thai teacher. We also had men in the class. Some men seem to struggle a bit with flexibility, but over time get better at it. I improved so much over a month of doing it everyday I couldn't believe it. I wish I could do yoga everyday now, but my gym doesn't offer it everyday and my schedule doesn't allow it either. Keep at it, it'll become easier.
    Cheers for the info and thanks for the encouragement.

Yes, I don't expect quick results. It will take time for me.
    LWO Community strong!

Quick update on the Yoga lessons.

I like them and it's good for me.

I'll continue for quite some time.
    LWO Community strong!

Henry
    Yoga is a gathering of physical, mental and otherworldly practices or teaches which began in antiquated India, yoga is one of the six conventional schools of hindu philosophical customs...