Thread: Nfl 2018

Nfl 2018

There may be one....or maybe more here that follow NFL.

Who's your team?

What are your expectations this year for your team and the league?
    LWO Community strong!

Are the Storm still in it? If they are, that's my team.

Quote Originally Posted by palexxxx View Post
    Are the Storm still in it? If they are, that's my team.
    The Storm are not in the NFL, sir.
    LWO Community strong!

Quote Originally Posted by palexxxx View Post
    ^ Quite right, I was thinking of the NRL (what they play in NSW). Being a Victorian, it was only natural that I made the easy mistake.
    Anyway, if Storm are still in the NRL then - Go Storm.

You're welcome to start an NRL thread if you want to, pale.

(If there isn't one already.)
    LWO Community strong!

"Down with Dan."

The movement is growing.

Dan Snyder, considered by some to be the worst owner in all of professional sports.

Long-time Hogs (Skin fans) have given up.

Skins’ sellout streak ends, boos accompany 21-9 loss to Indy

By The Associated PressSeptember 16, 2018 6:06 pm

The announced attendance of 57,013 for Washington's 21-9 loss to the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday was about 25,000 short of the 82,000 capacity listed in the team's 2018 media guide.

• Washington Redskins head coach Jay Gruden, right, speaks with Indianapolis Colts head coach Frank Reich after an NFL football game, Sunday, Sept. 16, 2018, in Landover, Md. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon)

• Spectators watch the first half of an NFL football game between the Washington Redskins and the Indianapolis Colts, Sunday, Sept. 16, 2018, at FedEx Field in Landover, Md. The half-century home sellout streak is over for the Washington Redskins. The announced attendance of 57,013 for Washington’s 21-9 loss to the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday was about 25,000 short of the 82,000 capacity listed in the team’s 2018 media guide. (AP Photo/Mark Tenally)
    • ADVERTISEMENT

LANDOVER, Md. (AP) — The half-century home sellout streak is over for the Washington Redskins.
    The announced attendance of 57,013 for Washington’s 21-9 loss to the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday was about 25,000 short of the 82,000 capacity listed in the team’s 2018 media guide.
    The team boasts in the guide that it has “sold out every home game for the past 50 seasons.”

So much for that. Redskins spokesman Tony Wyllie confirmed that the sellout streak ended Sunday.
    Even if the crowd was smaller than usual, it made itself heard Sunday: Boos rang out a few times during a sloppy performance in which the defense couldn’t get Andrew Luck off the field when it mattered most and the offense couldn’t get in the end zone.

https://wtop.com/washington-redskins...-indy/slide/1/

LWO Community strong!