Thread: Fatberg Extracted From My Kitchen Sink Drainpipe

Fatberg Extracted From My Kitchen Sink Drainpipe

2018-08-12 11.39.30-1.jpg

Fatberg of Korat

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    -|-
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thailand Lifer
    ^What is that exactly?

Can reuse that for frying breakfast.

Gutter oil. Slather it over your body for that Asian moisture feel.

A familiar object placed in the photo for reference would have helped. I mean the piece of fat could be 2 microns wide and the picture taken on high zoom. In which case it may be a bogie mined from your nasal passage.
    I visited TC a few times as a guest but had to stop. It is a sickening place. - Aging One

You'll have to try a bit harder to impress me.

When it exceeds 130 tonnes then let me know.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2017/sep/12/total-monster-concrete-fatberg-blocks-london-sewage-system

Quote Originally Posted by lamphun View Post
    A familiar object placed in the photo for reference would have helped. I mean the piece of fat could be 2 microns wide and the picture taken on high zoom. In which case it may be a bogie mined from your nasal passage.
    I'm glad to see you got the joke.

-|-