Thread: 4 Meter Snake in Bangkok House Attic

4 Meter Snake in Bangkok House Attic

I don't know if you've seen this. I was emailed some news from Thaivisa.

Firefighters had to pull this snake out of a Bangkok attic. OMG!!!!!! I can't imagine!

Dinner.

Sorry, cant find the news article, and don't want to copy and paste something from Thai visa news.

Poor Buggers will have to get the Monk squad in now,at considerable cost,to get rid of the Bad spirits.

^lol.. maybe.
    Doesn't look poisonous though. I could be wrong.

Nah the abbot with a habit, will tell them if they don't get the squad in,Nirvana gets will be closed.

What kind of snake was it?

I stepped on a baby snake that was in my shoe yesterday. Black, it was with an oval head. Although small the thing slithered off fast. Seen a few in the garden, dark colour with what looks like a diamond pattern on its back. Not sure if dangerous but I can't bring myself to kill or have them killed. The ones I have noticed just tend to slither off harmlessly. Having a daughter around is the concern despite telling her what to do if she sees one. The neighbour's moggy killed a baby snake yesterday that entered the house so it seems the rain has brought a few out. Lots of frogs kicking around so food is plentiful.

I have a bird table which gathers a flock in the morning so may attract them as well.

JJ don't know if you know. If they are baby venomous types they are as deadly as their full grown parents

Quote Originally Posted by Delayed View Post
    JJ don't know if you know. If they are baby venomous types they are as deadly as their full grown parents
    Yes I am aware. I believe they don't know how to control the amount of venom they release. Not sure, but that's what I heard.