Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is This Place Alive?

Is This Place Alive?

I've been here a little while now and I'm convinced there's only 6 active members. Of that 6 there's really only 3 that are conversing. Boonme and Dr. Earl like to Argue about Trump with Slanderuth and Hugh Cow seems to post a few things here and there, where is everyone?

By the way, any name misspelled should be easy to interpret so forgive me if the names I mentioned are misspelled.....you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Templeton View Post
    Slanderuth........

any name misspelled should be easy to interpret so forgive me if the names I mentioned are misspelled.
    "Landreth"

Listen to the lyrics/story
    Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

'Slandtruth'

It is sort of alive. Comatose would be a better description.

I was going to start a thread showing my holidsay pics from Wales but even wifey is not interested in them . To busy with Facebook to look at her own holiday snaps.

Its probably correct to say that all the Thai forums are in decline . A dying fad. Old farts die and young farts are into something else so nobody to take up the slack.
    Last edited by Bonglek; 01-13-2019 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonglek View Post
    It is sort of alive. Comatose would be a better description.

I was going to start a thread showing my holidsay pics from Wales but even wifey is not interested in them . To busy with Facebook to look at her own holiday snaps.

Its probably correct to say that all the Thai forums are in decline . A dying fad. Old farts die and young farts are into something else so nobody to take up the slack.
    Goodness gracious, whatever is Ant Knobertson going to do now?

Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee View Post
    Goodness gracious, whatever is Ant Knobertson going to do now?
    Facebook. If you can't beat them.....join 'em

Quote Originally Posted by Bonglek View Post
    Facebook. If you can't beat them.....join 'em
    Moi wouldn't touch Fascistbook with a Barge Pole if you paid me.

Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee View Post
    Moi wouldn't touch Fascistbook with a Barge Pole if you paid me.
    Me neither.

Thais girls find it pretty addictive though. The wife has watched every fluffy puppy video ever made on it. Sometimes I have to bark just to get any attention .

I don't use FB. Had someone ask me why they couldn't find my profile on FB a few days ago. Funny that they mentioned they couldn't "find" it.

I don't have a FB profile because I don't want to be found. Duh....

It's my firm conviction that FB is for poseurs (Thai pooying excepted) w/out a life.

"Look at my meal!" etc.

Jesus wept...