No announcement yet.

The tabloid gutter news thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Birmingham, England, Muslim Moms Protesting a School's Pro-Homosexuality Indoctrination

Whoa! Has it gotten completely out of control yet or what?

"But Mr Moffat and the No Outsiders programme have come under fire from some Muslim parents who condemn such teachings, as homosexuality is strictly forbidden in Islam.

Mr Moffat, who is openly gay, and the school have defended the programme, which they said had been fully explained to parents. They added: "No Outsiders allows us to raise awareness of these differences so that children are able to tolerate and accept differences in our society."

But outraged mum Fatima Shah, who has taken her 10-year-old daughter out of the school, told BirminghamLive: "It's inappropriate, totally wrong.

"Children are being told it's OK to be gay yet 98 per cent of children at this school are Muslim. It's a Muslim community.

"I've taken my daughter out and other parents have too. Enough is enough...

"My child came home and told me am I OK to be a boy? It's confusing children about sexuality.

"I want my child to learn about English, maths and science."

There's a good chance police will get involved here -- England now routinely sends cops to harass and intimidate people who even retweet a post suggesting that trans "women" are not really women. "

So when the cops come to crush wrongthink, whose side should they use force and threat of imprisonment to champion?

http://www.ace.mu.nu/#379435
    God, the panic within the Dems, MSM, and left must be horrifying...realizing that Joe is really the best they've got.

Comment

Originally posted by Boon Mee View Post

Enough is enough...
      Oh the irony

Comment

That video was pretty funny but also pretty scary to think that police apparently feel they do not have any serious crimes to be getting on with. Stabbings on the rise but hassle someone for a ' like '.
        Thailand much.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonglek View Post
          That video was pretty funny but also pretty scary to think that police apparently feel they do not have any serious crimes to be getting on with. Stabbings on the rise but hassle someone for a ' like '.
          Thailand much.
          Got that right Bonglek. This here place we live is a bastion of sense and stability when compared to the rst of the globe. Church bombings in the PI.

Acid attacks in London and elsewhere in the UK

General population in the States going half out of their collective minds due to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome)

Europe? Forget that place! It's a lost cause now - just look at Paris lately.

Nope, for me, wouldn't live anywhere else. General Prayuth s doing a terrific job. The food is great and the weather is beautiful! Well, maybe a little too 'beautiful' come March and April but at least it's not snowing nor near as hot as OZ is right now.
          God, the panic within the Dems, MSM, and left must be horrifying...realizing that Joe is really the best they've got.

Comment

Inquest will probe whether police or probation officers could have stopped horrific murder of mother, 28, who was raped, tortured and set on fire while still alive by two convicted killers.

An inquest into the horrific murder of a Vietnamese woman by two convicted killers will look at whether the police and Probation Service missed chances to prevent it.
            Quyen Ngoc Nguyen, 28, was found in a burning car in Shiney Row, near Sunderland, in August 2017.
            She had been lured into a trap, sexually abused, tortured for her bank card pin numbers, and set on fire as she lay dying in a car.
            Stephen Unwin and William McFall were sentenced to full life term sentences after they were convicted of murder at Newcastle Crown Court last year.

They met in prison while both were serving life sentences for separately murdering pensioners, and teamed up after they were released.
            Miss Nguyen suffered a five hour torture ordeal at the hands of the two men, who had spent days or weeks planning her sexual degradation and eventual murder.
            The sick pair ate a curry as she lay on the floor and then set her alight in her car near allotments while she was still alive.
            As they drove to the bank afterwards to use her cash card they took a selfie, with McFall grinning into the camera while Unwin was at the wheel.

Sunderland Coroner Derek Winter held a pre-inquest review into the case ahead of a full hearing set to start on May 28.
            Sitting at the Civic Centre in Sunderland, he said the inquest will look at whether the risk posed by her killers was properly assessed by the authorities.
            Mr Winter will also consider what intelligence the police and Probation Service held about Unwin and McFall associating together and if they could have been recalled to prison.

+7

+7

He will ask a probation expert to give evidence and has ruled that the hearing will not need a jury.

When the vicious pair were jailed for life, the victim's sister, Quynh Ngoc Nguyen, asked the court why Unwin and McFall were ever released.
            Mother-of-three Ms Nguyen, 35, sat in the public gallery clutching a framed picture of her sister before taking the stand to give a personal statement.
            She broke down in tears as she told of her sister's love for her own two children.

And she said: 'We cannot comprehend how men like this can live freely in this country. My sister believed as I did that she came to this country for a safer life with better opportunities for herself and her children. Our lives have been blighted by these two terrible men forever.'

She added: 'My sister did not deserve to die in this horrific way, she was a good person.
            'My family is very angry about the actions of these two men towards my sister. They did not act like human beings, they are evil.
            'Quyen was not involved in any criminal acts and she never had a sexual relationship with Mr Unwin, she would not have considered a relationship with this type of man or exposed her children to it.'

Quyen, a mother of two who entered the country in 2010 to study business at a London university, was murdered on August 14th 2017 after coming into contact with Unwin and McFall when they were carrying out work as handymen on flats she was renting out.
            Quyen was beaten, throttled with a ligature by the men, who also used a gas-powered pistol and a Star Wars light-sabre toy as part of the degrading assault.
            After she had been in the house for five hours she was wrapped in a sheet and carried out to her black Audi A4 which was then driven by Unwin to a lane leading to allotments.
            They doused her in petrol and set both she and the car ablaze. Forensic tests later revealed that Quyen was still alive when she was set alight.
            The pair used her bank cards and PIN numbers, which they had forced out of her, to make a number of withdrawals from her account.
            Unwin later falsely claimed that he and Miss Nguyen had been in a sexual relationship together.
            Unwin and McFall, who first met in HMP Swaleside on the Isle of Sheppey in Kent, were arrested by police who tracked them on CCTV.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mother-28.html

Comment

'Depraved' burglar, 23, who broke into a funeral parlour and had sex with a corpse after smoking Black Mamba drug is jailed for six years

A burglar who broke into a funeral parlour before 'lifting the lids of multiple coffins' and having sex with a corpse has been jailed for six years.
              Kasim Shazada Khurum, 23, forced his way into a Central England Co-op Funeralcare parlour on November 11 last year before violating a dead body at around 1.40am.
              A court heard how he lifted the lids of several coffins inside the funeral home on Walsall Road, in Great Barr, Birmingham, before selecting his victim.

Another body was found face down while seven other coffins - including that of a baby - were also disturbed.
              Police were alerted by the parlour's alarm and turned up to find the depraved pervert still at the scene where he was 'more concerned' about leaving his watch inside.
              Khurum, who had been drinking vodka and smoking mamba, told officers: 'I bet you think I've been 'sh***ing them don't you?'
              Jobless Khurum, of Aston, Birmingham, who was previously sectioned, pleaded guilty to charges of penetration of a corpse and burglary in December.
              Today he was told his offences 'offended all human sensibility' as he was sentenced to six years in jail at Birmingham Crown Court.
              Khurum, wearing a black long-sleeved shirt and khaki trousers and sporting a goatee, wept in the dock as evidence was read out.
              The victim's family also sobbed as they heard details of what Khurum did to the bodies of their loved ones.

Sentencing, Judge Melbourne Inman QC said: 'The offences you have committed offend all human sensibility.
              'It would be difficult to think of a greater deprivation of the dignity of the dead other than that which you did to the victim.
              'I have not been able to find any similar case.
              'Your intention was to steal anything you could find of value inside. You broke into the office and then you went further into the building.
              'There were nine bodies at rest in the chapel of rest and you set about disturbing all nine. One of the bodies was only a mere baby.
              'By the time you was arrested it was found all nine coffins had been disturbed.
              'One of the lids had been left on the face of a person leaving a mark. Another female had been moved out of the coffin with her lower clothes removed.
              'It was total degradation of the dead.'

Robert Price, prosecuting, said nine bodies were at the funeral home at the time and one lid was left open as relatives had attended that day to see them in the chapel of rest.
              He told the court how three coffins had been 'disturbed or moved' while a funeral urn containing ashes had also been moved.
              Mr Price said: 'Members of the family involved sought counselling and medication. It was the violation of a beautiful person.
              'The family have been caused immeasurable hurt.'
              In a statement read to the court, the family said: 'The actions of this monster is like a thunderbolt to the heart of our family. We were already dealing with grief.
              'The pain caused by this cannot be expressed.'
              The court heard how psychiatrists said Khurum's mental state 'was all over the place' and he had been 'behaving in a disturbed manner'.
              A doctor described his mental state as 'psychotic and manic' and concluded he was suffering from a mental condition at the time of the offence.
              Joseph Keating, defending, said: 'Nothing I can say can stop the suffering they have endured for what he has done.

'He has had the victim impact statement read to him and he became upset.
              'He hopes over time his actions he undertook will not tarnish the memories the loved ones will have of the victims involved.
              'The offences were committed at a time when he had consumed alcohol and drugs.
              'He had been drinking vodka and smoking mamba. He stated that his head was all over the place.
              'He was walking past the Co-op and saw it as a place to get money. He didn't know in his fuelled state that it was a funeral home.
              'He only changed his intentions when he saw what was in the building.
              'The psychiatric report shows he approached the police and was arrested straight away.
              'Upon arrest he was shouting incoherently. After seeing a doctor he formed the opinion he should be sectioned under the mental health act and was detained for two weeks.
              'He knows the impact this had had on the families and is deeply remorseful - he knows his actions were disgusting and abhorrent.
              'He wanted an opportunity to say sorry to the families and realises he won't get that chance today but through me he wants to say sorry.'
              Baljinder Kaur, from the Crown Prosecution Service, said: 'This is an unusual case and it is difficult to imagine a more distressing violation of a loved one.
              'On the strength of the case built by the police and CPS the defendant ultimately pleaded guilty and will now have to face the consequences.
              'Our thoughts are with the families of the deceased.'
              Co-op bosses previously called the shocking incident a 'disturbing and unprecedented' case.
              A spokesperson said: 'Our primary concern is for the families we serve and the welfare of our funeral colleagues who have all been deeply affected by this incredibly disturbing and unprecedented event.
              'The security measures at Great Barr are such that the alarm alerted the police, who were thankfully able to apprehend the suspect at the scene.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...six-years.html

Comment

This one tops them all.

Cops Fine Man Protesting Facial Recognition Scanhttps://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...cognition-scan

Orwell was ahead of his time...can you say Police State?

Comment

http://thailandchatter.com/showthrea...ll=1#post45112

Comment

Beat this one K. Bonglek!

http://www.ace.mu.nu/

Comment

Unbeknownst to his wife, the richest man in the world took photographs of his penis and somehow decided it was a good idea to send them to his mistress. Somewhere in the process The National Enquirer got them. Now things are weird:

https://medium.com/@jeffreypbezos/no...r-146e3922310f

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ngs-get-weird/

Comment

LoL wat a husband....he deserved that

Comment

Originally posted by patrickjburt View Post
                          LoL wat a husband....he deserved that
                          No shit.

Anyone who sends dick pics is a fookin' pervert.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Boon Mee View Post

Interesting, to me at least, I look at her and think, alien. From space.
                              I used to chase radios. Now I don't.

Comment

Horror as man in his 30s dies after his 'throat was slit with a huge knife when he refused to give man a cigarette' in upmarket suburb on another night of London bloodshed

• Man, thought to be in his 30s, was killed on Lordship Lane in East Dulwich today
                                • No arrests have been made and police are appealing to public for information
                                • Formal identification and a post-mortem examination will take place soon

London's latest murder victim had his 'throat slit with a huge knife' outside a 24 hour off licence after 'a row over ciggarettes', according to a shocked local business boss.
                                The victim, believed to be aged in his 30s, was pronounced dead at the scene in Lordship Lane in well-heeled East Dulwich shortly after 3am on Sunday.
                                No arrests have been made and enquiries into what happened are ongoing, the Metropolitan Police said.
                                This morning his body still appeared to be inside the police cordon as a forensic tent could be seen outside an off licence on the main road.

The shop's assistant manager, Muhammad Khan, said his cousin was working when an argument erupted inside the store, and has given a statement to police.
                                He said both men involved in the fight were black and in their 30s or 40s.
                                Mr Khan said the whole incident from start to finish lasted around 20 seconds and, judging from CCTV footage which has since been handed to police, the knife was around six inches long.
                                He said: 'They had an argument about cigarettes.

'My cousin was here, he was manager.
                                'The guy who had the knife came in about five or six minutes after the man who got stabbed.
                                'The guy with the knife asked the other for free cigarettes, like as a favour or something. I don't know whether he knew him.

'They has an argument and he took out a knife. Everyone was trying to stop him.
                                'A member of staff behind the counter and other customers tried to stop him too.
                                'I watched the CCTV this morning, they are both black guys. The guy that was stabbed was bald and quite tall. They were both in their 30s or 40s.'
                                He said he had never seen the man with the knife before.
                                He added that his cousin was too shocked to speak to reporters about the incident.
                                The assistant manager said the area was 'very quiet' and they never had any trouble with customers.
                                He added: 'We are always open late, but this is the first time.
                                'We have had no trouble around here - it's very nice, all educated and wealthy people living around here.'

A who owns another shop that is just a few doors up from where the attack happened, said: 'The guys from the off licence saw it.
                                'We spoke to them briefly this morning because when we saw the police we were worried something had happened to them.
                                'They said they heard something outside and came out to stop it. But they couldn't do anything.
                                'The knife was huge, bigger than a kitchen knife. He slashes him across the neck. I don't think they were customers.'
                                He added: 'I think the guys from the off licence are the ones who called the ambulance.
                                'As it's open late they do get a lot of drunk people in there, but I haven't heard of them having any problems.'

The cordon was partly lifted at around 10.30am and traffic is now travelling in both directions alongside the forensic tent.
                                The victim's body was removed from the scene at around 11.30am this morning and taken away in a private ambulance
                                Formal identification and a post-mortem examination will take place in due course, the force added.
                                Police have appealed for information.
                                A passer-by at the scene told Mail Online: 'You read about people being stabbed in the news, but I didn't expect it to happen so close to home.
                                'People live here because it is a nice area, lots of nice places to eat and a good place for families. I'm really surprised.'
                                MP for the area, Helen Hayes tweeted that the knife crime 'has to stop'.

She said: 'Appalled to learn of a fatal stabbing on Lordship Lane during the night. Another family now devastated due to knife crime. This has to stop.'
                                The news follows three other separate events in London, a stabbing in Neasden last night and a shooting in Isleworth also last night. The earliest of the incidents was a stabbing during a fight in Hayes, west London.
                                The incident, at around 3.47pm on Saturday, saw police arrest four males on suspicion of the attempted murder of a 16-year-old who was found with stab wounds.
                                They are a 15-year-old, a 16-year-old and two 18-year-old men. All four were taken to west London police stations where they remain in custody.

His injuries are not believed to be life threaten. In both other cases the victims are in critical conditions in hospital.
                                The stabbing in Neasden, northwest London, saw a 23-year-old taken to a central London hospital after a man and a woman were arrested after the incident which took place at around 10.45pm.
                                The man, 29, was arrested at the scene on suspicion of attempted murder. He remains in custody.

In the other event just hours before at around 7.15pm on Saturday night, in Isleworth, Hounslow, west London, a teenage boy was rushed to hospital following a shooting.
                                A Scotland Yard spokesman said: 'Police were called by paramedics to London Road, Isleworth, at 7.17pm on Saturday to reports of an injured male.
                                'Officers attended. At the scene a 17-year-old male was receiving treatment from medics for gunshot wounds. The injured male was taken by LAS to a west London hospital.'
                                They described his condition as critical.

On Thursday the Office for National Statistics revealed that the number of fatal stabbings is now at the highest level since records began in 1946.
                                Some 285 people were stabbed to death in the year ending March 2018, with attacks 'most pronounced' in young men.
                                Highlighting a worrying increase in violence plaguing Britain, there were 726 killings recorded overall - 20 more than the previous year.
                                The homicide figures are more pronounced when excluding mass murders such as the London Bridge, Westminster and Manchester terror attacks, which claimed the lives of 35 innocent victims in 2017.

Taking those deaths out, the number of killings increasing by 89, or 15 per cent, from 606 to 695.
                                London witnessed the starkest concentration of crimes involving knives and sharp instruments, highlighting the capital's ongoing crisis.
                                So far in 2019 at least nine people have been murdered in the capital including Lejean Richards, 19, who was stabbed to death near Prince George's school.
                                His mother Lavern Joseph said: 'Lejean was a loving son and brother, a young man determined to turn his life around.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...st-London.html

Comment

Valentina Jewels gets pounded like a btich dog ?????? ??????? ????????? ???????? ???? diferentes tipos de bajinas
                                antalya escort bayan
                                Working...
                                X