Thread: Advice about pollution

Advice about pollution

I am coming to Thailand on Friday, I didn't realise pollution was such an issue and I suffer with Asthma so need to get an air purifier sorted asap.
    I have been researching, not sure what looks good but as you lovely people are already there can you tell me will this be good enough or do I need to spend more?
    Any help / recommendations appreciated.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jon663217 View Post
    I am coming to Thailand on Friday, I didn't realise pollution was such an issue and I suffer with Asthma so need to get an air purifier sorted asap.
    I have been researching and this 1 looks good but as you lovely people are already there can you tell me will this be good enough or do I need to spend more?
    Any help / recommendations appreciated.
    There is a cure for your asthma.
    1. Shivambu Kalpa, an advanced yoga practice from ancient Ayurveda. It is free and available 24/7.
    2. Books to read; John W Armstrong 'Water of Life', Martha Christie 'Your Own Perfect Medicine'. (both free to download)
    Cheers A.

^^That link doesn't work.

I lived in heavy pollution before, and I'd recommend Blueair purifiers....expensive, but well worth it.

Bellend
    Only pussies resort to filter masks!

Just move out!

Planning to visit Thailand. Never thought Thailand is also have the curse of pollution.