Thread: RIP Tim Conway

Bellend

RIP Tim Conway

Comedy legend Tim Conway, star of 'The Carol Burnett Show,' dead at 85

Tim Conway, the Emmy and Golden Globe Award-winning actor who embodied a gang of hilarious characters on “The Carol Burnett Show,” including the Oldest Man and Mr. Tudball, has died at age 85.

Conway died Tuesday morning after a long illness in Los Angeles, according to his rep Howard Bragman. His daughter, Kelly, told Fox News on Tuesday her father is "at peace now."

"The love he gave us, and the laughter he gave the world will never be replaced, but will be remembered forever," Kelly told us. "He is at peace now but I will miss him every second of every day until we meet again in heaven.

Conway's longtime friend and fellow star Carol Burnett told Fox News, "I'm heartbroken. He was one in a million, not only as a brilliant comedian but as a loving human being. I cherish the times we had together both on the screen and off. He’ll be in my heart forever."

Conway's second wife, Charlene Conway, and his daughter Kelly, from a previous marriage, had long battled over his health care. In April of this year, they settled their differences when, according to court documents obtained by People magazine, Charlene was appointed a conservator of her husband after the court found “clear and convincing evidence” that a conservatorship was necessary. Charlene was found to be “suitable and qualified” by the court and his daughter Kelly consented to her appointment."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...t-show-dead-85

He was one of the most natural comedians out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee View Post
    Comedy legend Tim Conway, star of 'The Carol Burnett Show,' dead at 85

Tim Conway, the Emmy and Golden Globe Award-winning actor who embodied a gang of hilarious characters on “The Carol Burnett Show,” including the Oldest Man and Mr. Tudball, has died at age 85.

Conway died Tuesday morning after a long illness in Los Angeles, according to his rep Howard Bragman. His daughter, Kelly, told Fox News on Tuesday her father is "at peace now."

"The love he gave us, and the laughter he gave the world will never be replaced, but will be remembered forever," Kelly told us. "He is at peace now but I will miss him every second of every day until we meet again in heaven.

Conway's longtime friend and fellow star Carol Burnett told Fox News, "I'm heartbroken. He was one in a million, not only as a brilliant comedian but as a loving human being. I cherish the times we had together both on the screen and off. He’ll be in my heart forever."

Conway's second wife, Charlene Conway, and his daughter Kelly, from a previous marriage, had long battled over his health care. In April of this year, they settled their differences when, according to court documents obtained by People magazine, Charlene was appointed a conservator of her husband after the court found “clear and convincing evidence” that a conservatorship was necessary. Charlene was found to be “suitable and qualified” by the court and his daughter Kelly consented to her appointment."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...t-show-dead-85

He was one of the most natural comedians out there.
    Loved him in McHales Navy. A must watch show when I was young.

Bellend
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Cow View Post
    Loved him in McHales Navy. A must watch show when I was young.
    With Ernest Borgnine - loved that show too!