Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 251

Thread: The death of troll site notTD has left low level trolls withiout a home

  1. #21
    Bellend
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    17,102
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Jones View Post
    unfortunately FB is the only place you can get a decent conversation going with the Interest you have.
    Careful you don't get labeled a Hate Agent

    "Facebook will categorize you as a hate agent for “statements made in private but later made public.” Of course, Facebook holds vast amounts of information on what you say in public and in private — and as we saw with the Daily Beast doxing story, the platform will publicize private information on their users to assist the media in hitjobs..."

    https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/...gent-revealed/

    Wouldn't touch FB with a barge pole...

  2. #22
    Thailand Lifer Jesus Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    478
    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee View Post
    Careful you don't get labeled a Hate Agent

    "Facebook will categorize you as a hate agent for “statements made in private but later made public.” Of course, Facebook holds vast amounts of information on what you say in public and in private — and as we saw with the Daily Beast doxing story, the platform will publicize private information on their users to assist the media in hitjobs..."

    https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/...gent-revealed/

    Wouldn't touch FB with a barge pole...
    I'm well aware of the draconian system on FB, but at least you get the info and share in real-time with a bunch of decent folk with the same interests without the shitfest. As I am only on motoring forums and touring, that's enough for me. All the other stuff I keep out. I left TD because of the crap. I've had no issues here that I am aware of but regardless, I'm not on any of them enough to get bogged down in it.

  3. #23
    Bellend
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    17,102
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Jones View Post
    I'm well aware of the draconian system on FB, but at least you get the info and share in real-time with a bunch of decent folk with the same interests without the shitfest. As I am only on motoring forums and touring, that's enough for me. All the other stuff I keep out. I left TD because of the crap. I've had no issues here that I am aware of but regardless, I'm not on any of them enough to get bogged down in it.
    Fair enough JJ but for moi, I refuse to contribute anything to Suckerberg's platform. Perhaps when FB is broken up thru some possible anti trust legislation and that prick and his sycophants are no longer in control I might do the same as you re specific interests,

  4. #24
    Thailand Lifer xiao mo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Repulse Bay
    Posts
    340
    I have to agree on the Farcebook take, it was never my cuppa. I had an account there years ago as a friend posted her wedding pics up but I could never get around the no privacy as exhibited by the place so it was see you later. Friends of friends can add you all sorts of weird stuff, I'm on WeChat the app and many on that got doxxed their fb posted up etc.

    Unlike a lot of social media platforms Wechat has no controls it's absolutely insane oh as long as Chinese gov stuff is not posted up, then they will find you if you're in the mainland as detain you. If you're outside they will wait for you to cross borders and nab you.

  5. #25
    Bellend
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    17,102
    We love it Smeg...

    Anyone with a rational mind would have recognized NTD as pay back but since their small minds couldn't recognize that fact they fell into the same trap that Trump set for the ChiCom premier!

  6. #26
    Oh Gosh, I hope DDD doesn't take his rants against Ant here like on NTD where it was mostly what was talked about on a continuous basis. Maybe move it to the member's or bang kwang forum area dear mods (if you exist). mwah to the mods.

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,065
    Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    Interesting that one of TD's creepy hardcore half dozen would come to this conclusion within a day of NTD going offline. Interesting but unsurprising. The reason he knows it was a Proboards action and not an action by the forum's admin is because Proboards received over 50 complaints from numerous email addresses with the aim of getting NTD closed down and eventually got fed up of receiving them. This is how obsessive and mentally ill the hardcore half dozen are.

    It started off well but suffered from numerous malicious trolls joining up from TD as well as irregular good contributors, in an age where all forums are in decline because of facebook groups.

    Over and out.
    Dear precious, 'Over and out':

    I'm gonna call this, utter bullshit.

    Show us the emails from Proboards and I will stand corrected and apologize, for calling you a pathetic lying sack of shit.

    Cheerio chump, DDD (Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest) Bravo genius!

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    ^ The likes of the hardcore half-dozen are compulsive fish-brains deeply invested in their forum existence and consequently ripe for being baited and laughed at, as proved time and time again.

    The site outlawed shitfests between members, which is what made it different.

    A minority of threads were used to mock TD's standout weirdos, but no member was under any obligation to open and read them.
    You are no different by constantly talking about those people on TD, and devoting an entire part of the forum for talking about not just TD Standout weirdos, but just about everyone including myself who didn't agree with you on certain things.

    Great response by posting a pic of whatever of me, just shows your maturity. At least I left when I didn't agree with some of the admin moves you made and how 'controlling' you became. If you really wanted to make NTD better, you would have had less of the forum cross crap about Ant and worrying about what he was or wasn't doing and more real threads that may have attracted more members. Threads like my gun ownership one that you ended up locking for a long period of time that actually people wanted to discuss.
    Last edited by vendetta4real; 06-18-2019 at 03:57 AM.

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,065
    Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    I kinda figured there were't any emails from proboards..
    Carry on being a lying sack of precious butt-hurt shit.

    DDD Dumb Dumber Dumbest


  10. #30
    Bellend
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    17,102
    ^
    Perhaps, Earl, but I can well believe that there was a concentrated effort on the part of those miserable haters on STD to organize an email campaign to ProBoards blah, blah, blah.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •