Thread: Air con

Air con

So OK I am not a full time resident or even a long term resident. But I do due diligence each year for the lat decade.

So after parking the floating home in the Sea of Cortez I headed off to Korrat and 46 c.

The mil would try to sleep om a wooden bench in the big room.

So Feck this I drew a line in the sand. She has air con or I stay with my Mexican mates

So a unit for a bedroom? Korat is the town. Please recomendations

Cheers Steve

spend the coin on a split system OR buy ear plugs .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bellend
    Suck it up and deal with the A/C ...

Has anybody tried to install new uPVC windows? The new double glazed ones look pretty interesting: https://www.blueskywindows.com.au/do...lazed-windows/ I always prefer natural air conditioning, moreover, new locking systems said to be pretty reliable.

Make your rooms better insulated, thus preserving warm air inside the building. As a consequence, there are fewer draughts and less heat loss, which in its turn results in reduced energy bill

The opposite of what’s needed here.

I visited TC a few times as a guest but had to stop. It is a sickening place. - Aging One

Quote Originally Posted by Delayed View Post
    So OK I am not a full time resident or even a long term resident. But I do due diligence each year for the lat decade.

So after parking the floating home in the Sea of Cortez I headed off to Korrat and 46 c.

The mil would try to sleep om a wooden bench in the big room.

So Feck this I drew a line in the sand. She has air con or I stay with my Mexican mates

So a unit for a bedroom? Korat is the town. Please recomendations

Cheers Steve
    A quick rule of thumb estimate. Take the floor area in square feet and multiply by 50. The answer is in BTUs.

E.G. bedroom 10 feet X 10 feet = 100 Square feet X 50 = 5,000 BtUs. I think I posted a thread on Airconditioning in Construction before called Airconditioning your hovel. You may find some useful information there.
    Last edited by Hugh Cow; Today at 01:08 PM.