Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Thai Baht to go to 28?

Start of another awful day for the pot-licker.

And the questions still remain unanswered…….

Quote Originally Posted by S Landreth View Post
    The US dollar has been falling (not gaining towards 33/34) since the pot-licker made its ignorant remark. Over the next several years I’ll update this thread to review if the Thai baht ever reaches 33/34 against 1 US dollar while Prayut and his coalition are still in office.

Although everyone knows the pot-licker was wrong with its ignorant prediction (if and when he doesn't get the baht back to 33/34 against the USD,…..3 months to achieve that or his coalition is gone) there are still questions that remain unanswered by it.

1. Has the Thai woman who lets you park your 40’ container on her land asked you when you were going to start washing dishes/pot licking to make up for the weakening SS check you give her each month in exchange for your Thai address?
    2. Pot-licker do you find it embarrassing (while sitting in your 40’ container/living quarters) that you contribute to giving foreigners a bad name here in Thailand?
    3. “New” question. How much do you think you’ll receive when you start your gofundme page to relocate back to the states where you are not welcome?

I want to remind people viewing this thread. Whatever the pot-licker/Boon Mee states/posts take it with a grain of salt. It doesn’t know what it’s talking about.

I’m repeating myself

Quote Originally Posted by Pattaya Plies View Post
    1 United States Dollar equals 30.87 Thai Baht
    1 United States Dollar equals 30.63 Thai Baht
    1 United States Dollar equals 30.27 Thai Baht
    Although the numbers you are providing (above) are not exchange rates (what Thai banks will give you for a US dollar) it show a steady decline.

Think the pot-licker will ever see 33 baht per US dollar (exchange rate) before it’s forced to move out of Thailand due to not being able to make Thai retirement visa requirements?
    Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

Foreign Exchange Rates

USD50 USD: 50-100
    Bank Notes Buying Rates 29.97

https://www.bangkokbank.com/en/Perso...Exchange-Rates

Thais don't find it necessary to be absorbed in invented politics.