Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thai Baht to go to 28?

Thai Baht to go to 28?

Watching Thai Channel 3 this morning, the economic news forecasts the THB to go to 28 against the USD 'shortly'

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee View Post
    Watching Thai Channel 3 this morning, the economic news forecasts the THB to go to 28 against the USD 'shortly'
    Sadly the USD is gargatuan fraud which is about to burst a 250 trillion global bubble.
    Not to mention the astromnomical Euro fraud which does not even pretend to be backed by gold or anything of value other than Irish poetry.

Smart folks are hedging their assets with some Bitcoin which cannot be touched by fraudster government

land prices isarn

Quote Originally Posted by Pattaya Plies View Post
    land prices isarn
    Got some...going nowhere...

Quote Originally Posted by Pattaya Plies View Post
    land prices isarn
    Got some...
    No you donít. You swap your small SS check for a tiny plot to park your 40í container/hot box on and a small (getting smaller) allowance with some Thai woman here.

Anyway you canít own land in Thailand you dummy/liar/pot licker but you might be able to lick some dishes/pots clean for someone here in Thailand for some extra cash (under the table).

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    what a sad farce :rofl:
    I will agree with you if and when he doesn't get the baht back to 33/34 against the USD.

Hearing he's got 3 months to achieve that or his coalition is gone.
    Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

Quote Originally Posted by S Landreth View Post
    No you donít. You swap your small SS check for a tiny plot to park your 40í container/hot box on and a small (getting smaller) allowance with some Thai woman here.

Anyway you canít own land in Thailand you dummy/liar/pot licker but you might be able to lick some dishes/pots clean for someone here in Thailand for some extra cash (under the table).

Good luck
    Hozaat 3 million baht doing in that Thai bank account there slick?
    Too bad you can't get it out of the country now that it's worth something, eh?

I miss the days of 42 baht to dollar. That was real living. I thought it was headed that way when it was up to 33 baht to the $ back in August of 2018. Its took a dive since then.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitown View Post
    I miss the days of 42 baht to dollar. That was real living. I thought it was headed that way when it was up to 33 baht to the $ back in August of 2018. Its took a dive since then.

The Thai baht might actually have a teenie weenie bit of gold backing it!
    Quite unlike the USD/Euro fraud currencies.
    Good time be sitting on a bit of baht equity...

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    what a sad farce :rofl:
    I will agree with you if and when he doesn't get the baht back to 33/34 against the USD.
    Hearing he's got 3 months to achieve that or his coalition is gone.
    Two questions.

1. Has the Thai woman who lets you park your 40í container on her land asked you when you were going to start washing dishes/pot licking to make up for the weakening SS check you give her each month in exchange for your Thai address?

2. So end of September?

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

Quote Originally Posted by Chitown View Post
    I miss the days of 42 baht to dollar. That was real living.
    When I moved over here around 2005, it was over 70thb to a GBP.

Old blokes were hitting 60 and were coming over retiring with 1,000gbp p/m pensions.

70k p/m, everything was as cheap as chips. All rosey.

Now their 1,000gbp gets them 38,000thb p/m, everything is twice the price and they're mid 70's with possible health problems.

Fok that.