Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Thai Baht to go to 28?

Forgot the third question with my post last week (time). It has now been added……..

History of the Thai Baht vs the US dollar since the pot-licker made the ignorant remark about the current Thai coalition (June 26, 2019).

Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    what a sad farce :rofl:
    I will agree with you if and when he doesn't get the baht back to 33/34 against the USD.

Hearing he's got 3 months to achieve that or his coalition is gone.
    Last time the dollar saw 33 baht was July 24th 2018

Little extra……..

The pot-licker says its birthday is July 18, 1969 (https://i.ibb.co/dQ0J1mK/pot-licker.jpg should be closer to 1939), so it would receive its social security on the third Wednesday of every month (in 2019 https://www.fool.com/retirement/2017...-schedule.aspx ).

Value of the US dollar in Thai baht every third Wednesday for the past 4 months. That’s when the pot-licker/Social Security recipient receives its check (https://www.fool.com/retirement/2017...-schedule.aspx).

June 19th - 30.81

July 17th - 30.46

August 14th - 30.36

September 18th (today) the exchange rate is 30.11

See a trend here?

The pot-licker is going to have trouble making Thai Visa requirements for staying in the country. I don’t think anyone will miss it.

Questions remain……….

Quote Originally Posted by S Landreth View Post
    Two questions.

I will agree with you if and when he doesn't get the baht back to 33/34 against the USD.

1. Has the Thai woman who lets you park your 40’ container on her land asked you when you were going to start washing dishes/pot licking to make up for the weakening SS check you give her each month in exchange for your Thai address?

2. So end of September?

3rd and new question……….

Pot-licker do you find it embarrassing (while sitting in your 40’ container/living quarters) that you contribute to giving foreigners a bad name here in Thailand?
    Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

Friday is just around the corner and it isn’t looking good for the pot-licker’s prediction.

2. So end of September?

3 months has passed and it doesn’t look good for the pot-licker (1 US dollar = 30.17 baht)……..

2. So end of September?
    More later.

First looking back. The pot-licker stated……..

That was June 26, 2019

at the time the Thai baht closed at 30.74990 and the Thai baht was being exchanged at 30.33 against 1 US dollar

Today the Thai baht closed at 30.58843 and the Thai baht is being exchanged at 30.17 against 1 US dollar.

The US dollar has been falling (not gaining towards 33/34) since the pot-licker made its ignorant remark. Over the next several years I’ll update this thread to review if the Thai baht ever reaches 33/34 against 1 US dollar while Prayut and his coalition are still in office.

Although everyone knows the pot-licker was wrong with its ignorant prediction (if and when he doesn't get the baht back to 33/34 against the USD,…..3 months to achieve that or his coalition is gone) there are still questions that remain unanswered by it.

1. Has the Thai woman who lets you park your 40’ container on her land asked you when you were going to start washing dishes/pot licking to make up for the weakening SS check you give her each month in exchange for your Thai address?
    2. Pot-licker do you find it embarrassing (while sitting in your 40’ container/living quarters) that you contribute to giving foreigners a bad name here in Thailand?
    3. “New” question. How much do you think you’ll receive when you start your gofundme page to relocate back to the states where you are not welcome?

I want to remind people viewing this thread. Whatever the pot-licker/Boon Mee states/posts take it with a grain of salt. It doesn’t know what it’s talking about.

I’m repeating myself

Dont know what you Seppos are crying about. Try the Aussie dollar AKA the pacific peso. It would give you blokes Apoplexy. Looks like it will slip below 20 baht if it already hasn't done so.

The RBA isn't helping much by lowering the interest rate...

bought @ 16 baht to the A$ years back so I'm still winning

Might be time for another update. And why haven’t the questions been answered?

The US dollar has been falling (not gaining towards 33/34) since the pot-licker made its ignorant remark. Over the next several years I’ll update this thread to review if the Thai baht ever reaches 33/34 against 1 US dollar while Prayut and his coalition are still in office.

Although everyone knows the pot-licker was wrong with its ignorant prediction (if and when he doesn't get the baht back to 33/34 against the USD,…..3 months to achieve that or his coalition is gone) there are still questions that remain unanswered by it.

2. Pot-licker do you find it embarrassing (while sitting in your 40’ container/living quarters) that you contribute to giving foreigners a bad name here in Thailand?
    3. “New” question. How much do you think you’ll receive when you start your gofundme page to relocate back to the states where you are not welcome?

I want to remind people viewing this thread. Whatever the pot-licker/Boon Mee states/posts take it with a grain of salt. It doesn’t know what it’s talking about.

I’m repeating myself

Some FX traders are predicting GBP/USD parity if no Brexit deal.

butterbean ?