Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: ********Forum Rules********

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,065
    Smeg please come back..

    we fooking luv you...bitch!

    We also luv mcknberteson...

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Earl View Post
    Smeg please come back..

    we fooking luv you...bitch!

    We also luv mcknberteson...
    Turn gay or what..
    maybe you'll find him on td under another guise.

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by vendetta4real View Post
    Turn gay or what..
    maybe you'll find him on td under another guise.

    At least 50-60 niks used over the years.
    With a dozen more sleeper niks in wait.

    Obsessed much.

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Somchai Boonporn View Post
    At least 50-60 niks used over the years.
    With a dozen more sleeper niks in wait.

    Obsessed much.
    Pot Kettle Black.


    Rural Surin/Somchai Boonporn with his Deepak Chopra post generator. You have waaay too much time on your hands.

    http://www.wisdomofchopra.com/
    I visited TC a few times as a guest but had to stop. It is a sickening place. - Aging One

  5. #35
    exiled serrollt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    fatherland
    Posts
    1,684
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitown View Post
    Here are the new forum rules. They are pretty simple most adults, which means Smeg and Jeff are going to struggle quite a bit.


    1. Post, read, engage in conversations, banter some an enjoy the forum.
    2. Be an an adult.
    3. No porn.
    4. No threats of violence.
    5. Don't be a Smeg.
    6. Don't be Jeff.


    I thought this bad joke would have been binned by now?

    no comment
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitown View Post
    Here are the new forum rules. They are pretty simple most adults, which means Smeg and Jeff are going to struggle quite a bit.


    1. Post, read, engage in conversations, banter some an enjoy the forum.
    2. Be an an adult.
    3. No porn.
    4. No threats of violence.
    5. Don't be a Smeg.
    6. Don't be Jeff.


    1. Check!
    2. We are all adults here
    3. Don't get Jeff drunk
    4. Only 1 PM from Ant Robertson. The next will be be going straight to a moderator so he can have his ass banned
    5. Smeg is not here
    6. Jeff is not here

    All looking good!

  7. #37
    is dr earl now a mod

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitown View Post

    1. Don't be a Smeg.
    2. Don't be Jeff.


    Simple, and yet poorly implemented?

    Smeg is on his - third, fourth, fifth nick?

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by serrollt View Post
    I thought this bad joke would have been binned by now?


    Seems as if there's a lot of technical updating that needs to attending to.

    No one's home.

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Rural Surin View Post
    Simple, and yet poorly implemented?

    Smeg is on his - third, fourth, fifth nick?
    What does Somchai Boonporn rank now, eh?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •