Thread: Hi Y'all

Hi Y'all

Hello guys thought I would stop by and see what Y'all up to Iím retired and living just out side of Pattaya been a member of a few other expat forums but like all ways I get fed up in the end with all the backbiting and negative mudslinging . Hobbies and pastimes include annoying the wife and Thai neighbours asking for endless discounts at the local shops chatting up pretty young things and wearing my Heisenberg hat .

Evening
    I visited TC a few times as a guest but had to stop. It is a sickening place. - Aging One

Quote Originally Posted by lamphun View Post
    Evening
    Good morning , how you doing

Namaste, my child

Hi Nasty Child. We haven't had a gollywog round these parts for some time

There are some resident loons here but y'all be pleased to hear they are medicated so it's nowhere as bad as those other forums

Quote Originally Posted by Namaste View Post
    Namaste, my child
    Greetings Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Tinkles View Post
    Hi Nasty Child. We haven't had a gollywog round these parts for some time

There are some resident loons here but y'all be pleased to hear they are medicated so it's nowhere as bad as those other forums
    Ah my dear departed mum use to collect those little Robertson's Jam golliwog badges I distinctly remember seeing a whole bunch of them pinned to a cardboard cutout on her dressing table . As for the loons and medication , Iím already feeling at home